Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MrMuscle is competing in the Norwegian Nationals 7th of october

Should MrMuscle compete in the Norwegian Nationals in October?

• Yes

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Re: Should MrMuscle compete in the Norwegian Nationals in October?

havoc said:
Looking good man, gay, but good.

Good luck, you should do well, be proud of what you've done!

Thanks man, cant belive this lured you out. I must look REALLY gay then.

8 days out now. Feeling a bit flat, but thats to be expected i guess. the carb up will help alot :) here is a pic and a movie.

front.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUienMXVlhU

I can't watch the movie. yet. (am I costarring in it?) Will when I get home.

But those abs are looking tight. Try some topicals to continue to shrink that skin around them until it hurts to even breath.

Dammit you look fantastic MM! You'll prob get a little flatter yet during the carb deplete but you should explode when you start to carb up. AWESOME cuts!

Can hardly wait to see the day of the show!

How's the posing & the routine going?

AAP said:
I can't watch the movie. yet. (am I costarring in it?) Will when I get home.

But those abs are looking tight. Try some topicals to continue to shrink that skin around them until it hurts to even breath.

Sorry bro, you are not costarring. But send me a plane ticket to come visit you after the show and we can se what we can do :D

Thanks man, abs are getting nice and tight yeah. We dont have any topicals in norway, so i cant :(

Sassy69 said:
Dammit you look fantastic MM! You'll prob get a little flatter yet during the carb deplete but you should explode when you start to carb up. AWESOME cuts!

Can hardly wait to see the day of the show!

How's the posing & the routine going?

Thanks sassy!
Yeah im expecting to get a little flatter. Im doing 2 more cardio sessions, saturday and sunday. then no more legwork at all. just some light pumping on upper body monday and tuesday, then im heading to oslo.

Im working on my posing, i think ill do allright. i have a posing trianing schedueled for the weekend, ill see if i can get some pics and maybe a movie from it.

MrMuscle said:
bumping for sassy.

Oh an could some mod change the title of the thread to "MrMuscle is competing in the Norwegian Nationals 7th of october"?
done!

Top Bottom