Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mr supps sale of the year!!!35% off all products!! 12/20/12-12/27/12

Make sure you are entering merrychristmas as one word all lower case for it to work.

Also, the sale doesn't work on stacks! If you want one of the stacks, you need to add the items to your cart individually to get the 35% off :)

And the sale starts I believe at 2 pm CST...which would be 12 noon PST for myself :D...so merrychristmas code should be working then!

Yes unfortunately the discount doesn't work on the already discounted stacks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Yeah aint working for me aswell. Its been the 20th in the uk for 18hrs now wtf? lol

Sent from my GT-I9000 using EliteFitness

Great offer. Thanks guys. l am going to get my first items soon.

unleashed.
forged post cycle.
forged joint pain.
forma.

Great offer. Thanks guys. l am going to get my first items soon.

unleashed.
forged post cycle.
forged joint pain.
forma.

Mr. Supps doesn't carry Unleashed, NTBM does, but if it is out of stock grab a bottle of Test Infusion from Mr. Supps...will be a solid addition to your PCT regimen.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Sales coupon didn't work for me either for over $270 worth of goodies... so I explained in the comments sections AND also sent them a note. I'm sure they'll fix it or a LOT of people will be very upset at them lol.

Worked for me 2x forma and DAA. Never expected forma to be included..2nd time ordering from the UK :) Thanks #merrychristmas

Top Bottom