Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mp research supply.

Ive heard their stuff is gtg. I heard the problem they have is correctly dosing the pills. Ive heard on numerous occasions someone would take their clen and feel nothing and take another pill and be off the flippin wall. It seems to be a dosing issue.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

MP has been outed as a terrible source on another board that i am on. Their Caber has been proven by bloods from well known and respected members to be absouletly garbage. I personally used there aromasin, and looked like the fucking michilen man with bacne....it did nothing to combat estro related sides. bloat and acne were horrible. switched to another source, right as rain. MP's clen is some sort of a super strong stimulant, but NOT clen. I had pharma clen, and MP is not even close to dosed properly if it is clen at all. I am so confidant that MP is trash, i threw 3 packs of aromasin, 2 clens, and 2 cabers right in the bin....

anyone know a legit site to get accutane from ? been using mp for the last month but it's not really improving and i dont have any dry lips like everyone gets. thinking its bunk..

anyone know a legit site to get accutane from ? been using mp for the last month but it's not really improving and i dont have any dry lips like everyone gets. thinking its bunk..

Ok I am actually going to add into this... There caber is still garbage. But there aromasin is either real/ very strong or it is actually letro. I was taking legit pharm grade aromasin and it wasn't keeping up with the rate I was aromatizing with dbol and I started taking the MP research 25mg exemstane capsule I ordered 3 month ago and it KILLED the Geno and the estrogen in my body. I made the mistake of taking 50mg one day and trust me I felt it... It felt like letro but I know if u take enough aromasin it has the same effect

Ok I am actually going to add into this... There caber is still garbage. But there aromasin is either real/ very strong or it is actually letro. I was taking legit pharm grade aromasin and it wasn't keeping up with the rate I was aromatizing with dbol and I started taking the MP research 25mg exemstane capsule I ordered 3 month ago and it KILLED the Geno and the estrogen in my body. I made the mistake of taking 50mg one day and trust me I felt it... It felt like letro but I know if u take enough aromasin it has the same effect

My labs say otherwise on 25mg EOD of MP's aromasin and 350mg test prop weekly:

otFCJR3.jpg

Holy fuck!! Are those labs real!? You must have some DD's going on and as emotional as a prego!

I've been using MP caber for six month. It's GTG and better. I do BW every three month. Prolactin is in check. My doctor gave me Bromo Rx and the morning sides was to much. I switch to MP caber and its a solid product. In fact I've used several other items and they all worked as expected and more.

Top Bottom