Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Motivational thread!

Not impressed. Im see that he got ultra lean, but cardio and diet will do that. No increase in mass from before to after.

LMFAO!!

sorry bros but this guy IS the real deal, he is a moderator
on wannabebigcom. and he is ALL natural no clen no nothing, he has kept a tight journal for everyone to read everyday. this was his first show and he dieting all natural. i can t wait to go tell him waht all you guys are saying, you sound like a bunch of wimps man. he will definaetly be flattered lol. impossible somebody says... i fell sorry for you , you must have the worst genetics...

LMAO @ the morons that doubt this transfornmation.
I love it when people chalk everything up to steroids and not hard work. This cat is a example of what hard work and dedication can do if you just put your mind to it. That's what BB is all about. Not jamming a gram of test in you every week as you get ready for a comp.

A job well done!!!!

DoctorHERB said:
Not impressed. Im see that he got ultra lean, but cardio and diet will do that. No increase in mass from before to after.

How many people do you know who can drop close to 40 lbs in a short time and add muscle?? WTF are you smokin and where can I get some?

that is very possible guys.. all he did was cut up real good. with a good diet and alot of cardio that is very possible. when i first started lifting i dropped from like 250lbs dow to 180-185 in a short period of time. i wasn't concerned with maintaining muscle beacuse i had relatively none at the time. i would never lose that fast again simple beacause i'd like to maintain some muscle mass..

Last edited:
spunky, the fact of the matter is, he did retain muscle,, that's what is such a controversy. Look at his tri's, he lost virtually no muscle in them. 12 weeks if natural?

"LMAO @ the morons that doubt this transfornmation.
I love it when people chalk everything up to steroids and not hard work. This cat is a example of what hard work and dedication can do if you just put your mind to it. That's what BB is all about. Not jamming a gram of test in you every week as you get ready for a comp. "
Good job at insulting everyone, perfect in handling the discusssion intellectually. People are not actually saying "He is on ROIDS!" They are either dubious of the all natural claim or of the time it took to achieve these goals. No one doubts his hard work. The great thing about this forum is that it is a microcosm of the bb world whose constituents are among the most educated of all; do not bring this down with your ignorance. Most (if not all) here on the boards are aware that any change in one's body is an example of hard work and not due to just one factor-- like juice or supplements. I do complement you on your view of body building though; that you do have correct (or perhaps, partially.)

"He is natty and he is a mod over at another board.
Nuff said.
Can't believe some think he juiced."
Thank you for spewing forth another intelligent statement. I guess it is things like this that make me stay here at elite. Most (in fact I'd say all) of the mods here admit their fallibility and promote themselves as any other body builder; never have I seen one here use their status as a defense/credential as to why they are correct. They are the same as anyone; hey even m0f0 is a mod on another board (which surprisingly is doing well and is quite down to earth.) Thanks, we gladly appreciate your hypocrisy in criticizing us about being close-minded, for while in doing so you are becoming that which you "preach" against; as evidenced by the latter of the two statements of yours which I have quoted. He is a mod so his word is good as gold. RIGHT!

Whoa whoa whoa. I think you got the tone wrong.

I think a few folks here that know him are a little amused that people are denying the natty claim. I don't think any offense was meant. The "mod" reference was more him saying that "He's on another board, and he's easy enough to find". Had nothing to do with knowledge base.

Be cool, y'all.

It is quite easy to achieve what that guy did naturally in 12 weeks. He looks very thin and seems to have lost much of his muscle mass, but he is defined. Why is everyone questioning this?

Top Bottom