Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most unmotivational workout ever!

Yesterday was an off day, so I got home from work, ate and slept.

Maybe I just needed some rest?

Heading back to the gym tonight.

Wasn't the day before an off day too? Kidding bro...good luck tonight...........it happens to the best of us...........

LOL...I remember one time when i took out some anger on the weights...it was like a 3 hour workout and when i was done i was utterly and completely exhausted.

SoreArms said:
I showed up to the gym feeling good, as always, and ready for a good workout. I did 10 minute warmup cardio, did some stretches and hit a few sets of dips. Everything is going cool at this point. Well, somewhere between doing dumbell flys and tri pulldowns I just suddenly got into a real fowl mood and I just couldn't continue my workout. I stopped in the middle of a set and just walked out. WTF?

Do you guys ever get into funks like that?

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I started working out about 8 months ago with my best friend, but he is a bit absent minded. Instead of spotting me on my 9th or 10th rep he would be talkin to someone, getting water, or thinking about other shit and i would fail when all i needed was a tiny bit of help. This would happen for set after set, excercise after excercise. I got so pissed off a few times i just stopped and left. lol

Top Bottom