Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Most effective test booster??

Addcd2gains

I was wondering what the most effective test booster there is out there.. So far my research has given me a toss up between hcgenerate, beast test booster and unleashed

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I've tried Unleashed and hcgererate and tell u it really works. I haven't tried those others, so I can't compare.

Sent from my Galaxy using EliteFitness

UNLEASHED increases FRee test so it makes the most of what you have bit it naturally or enhanced. HCGenerate has the highest amount of Fadogia which keeps LH high making it essential to slow down suppression during a cycle.

i like hcgen @ 8 caps ED...... i take them pre WO or before i give the lady a ride....lol

unleashed is good, same with a solid dose of DAA. each one is a bit differernt cuz but theres no reason you cant take 2....

i like hcgen @ 8 caps ED...... i take them pre WO or before i give the lady a ride....lol

unleashed is good, same with a solid dose of DAA. each one is a bit differernt cuz but theres no reason you cant take 2....

GR...do you take all 8 caps PWO? I love HCGenerate too but do the normal 3morn/2even, and am going to try cycling Test Infusion as well...4 weeks HCGenerate, 4 weeks Test Infusion...and add Unleashed and Powerchews D-test as well, then there is Bridge to incorporate too...damn, there are some possibilities...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

GR...do you take all 8 caps PWO? I love HCGenerate too but do the normal 3morn/2even, and am going to try cycling Test Infusion as well...4 weeks HCGenerate, 4 weeks Test Infusion...and add Unleashed and Powerchews D-test as well, then there is Bridge to incorporate too...damn, there are some possibilities...

I split the difference and did 6/day with three in the am and three pm. Worked well for me.

Mich! Man there really is

Test Infusion
HCgen
Unleashed
Bridge
RS Transaderm

Top Bottom