Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Most Brutal Movie Ever Made

layinback

New member
august underground. i could not finish this movie. i am a big fan of horror, shlock and off the wall shit but this movie is a whole new level. it looks sounds feels "real" anybody see it?
 
I youtubed it
not impressed
I think I am too desensitized by that shit
watch "Audition" if you want to see some fucked up shit
 
I haven't seen it or heard of it. Now I'm going to have to get it and watch it with my big brother. We love the weird stuff...lol.
 
Wulfgar said:
I youtubed it
not impressed
I think I am too desensitized by that shit
watch "Audition" if you want to see some fucked up shit
i have seen audition. it is a fuckin disney movie compared to august.
 
layinback said:
i have seen audition. it is a fuckin disney movie compared to august.
I dunno man
Just got done watching "penance" on youtube
it was some guy freaking out @ a fat dude on the floor.
All I saw was that scnene and a trailer that looked somewhat interesting
 
heatherrae said:
I haven't seen it or heard of it. Now I'm going to have to get it and watch it with my big brother. We love the weird stuff...lol.
heather, you WILL NOT enjoy this movie. you might have some appreciation in some kinda crazy art way but it is not to be enjoyed. you have no idea about this flick. you have never ever seen anything like this! you would not wanna see this with your brother. btw you cant just buy this movie. i think they lost all distributors. i cannot believe wulfgar is comparing this to "audition" audition is a pedestrian torture flick. this shit defies genre.
 
layinback said:
heather, you WILL NOT enjoy this movie. you might have some appreciation in some kinda crazy art way but it is not to be enjoyed. you have no idea about this flick. you have never ever seen anything like this! you would not wanna see this with your brother. btw you cant just buy this movie. i think they lost all distributors. i cannot believe wulfgar is comparing this to "audition" audition is a pedestrian torture flick. this shit defies genre.
Geez, what is it, a snuff film?
 
if the soul exists, and if it can be diminished in some way through one's actions, words, thoughts, or attitudes...watching such a film would surely destroy a piece.

i understand the curiosity and desire to experience. i've looked for a few, had audition sitting on my desktop for a long time but never watched it.
 
Wulfgar said:
I dunno man
Just got done watching "penance" on youtube
it was some guy freaking out @ a fat dude on the floor.
All I saw was that scnene and a trailer that looked somewhat interesting
trust me wulf i have seen audition, cannibal holocaust and a dozen others of the supposedly "banned" or otherwise brutal flicks.......this is different. much much much worse. i couldnt fucking finish the movie!!! google this shit and find a full clip then you will see what im talkin about. this movie is like passing a terrible car crash...you glance at the dismembered bodies out of impulsive morbid curiosity.
 
the Director/ star of the first movie was an instructor @ the Tom Savini school of makeup and special effects
Savini did all the makeup for all the Romero Night of the living dead films...that is awesome
I am hunting around..Ill check the movie out and report back

where did you see it bro?
 
layinback said:
trust me wulf i have seen audition, cannibal holocaust and a dozen others of the supposedly "banned" or otherwise brutal flicks.......this is different. much much much worse. i couldnt fucking finish the movie!!! google this shit and find a full clip then you will see what im talkin about. this movie is like passing a terrible car crash...you glance at the dismembered bodies out of impulsive morbid curiosity.
Hmmmm...yeah, all i found was the part 3 "penance" trailer on youtube. It sort of looked like it along the lines of "hostel" from the trailer, but i'll take your word for it being much worse.

I watched the trailer for "audition" and I think I remember HT talking about that film several months ago. That film seems like it has some real artistic merit beyond just being a horror film. I may rent that one.
 
heatherrae said:
Geez, what is it, a snuff film?
it is a close as you can get. it looks real and i mean REAL. no sound track no music score. it is if you found the private video tape of the most depraved serial killers imaginable. i would not be comfortable discussing some of the subject matter in this "movie". it is unspeakable. and no i am not being histrionic.....i would really like to hear opinions of others who have viewed this most vile (genius?) work.
 
August Underground - a review by Dave Fischer

The storyline of August Underground is told by the narrators (very convincingly, I might add!) in the form of a home movie videotaped by a group of friends. Expecting the cliched intrigues and joke set-ups obvious to this scenario, I was in fact greatly surprised by the originality of this movie. Rather than limiting itself to hedonistic indulgence and homo-erotic male bonding, this coming-of-age film focuses more on an adolescent's independant discovery of the social responsabilities that mark the boundary between childhood and adulthood. The story doesn't focus on the relationship between the friends, but rather explores the process and results as they reach out to others in their community.

A fun, warm-hearted movie, with a bit more social insight than is normal for the genre.

A great film to watch with the whole family.
 
Wulfgar said:
the Director/ star of the first movie was an instructor @ the Tom Savini school of makeup and special effects
Savini did all the makeup for all the Romero Night of the living dead films...that is awesome
I am hunting around..Ill check the movie out and report back

where did you see it bro?
savini and dick smith (god father exorcist and little big man) were my heros growing up. wanted to be a fx guy! bud of mine has a copy. we are big romero, cronenberg fans. the weirder the better but niether of us were prepared for this!
 
heatherrae said:
Hmmmm...yeah, all i found was the part 3 "penance" trailer on youtube. It sort of looked like it along the lines of "hostel" from the trailer, but i'll take your word for it being much worse.

I watched the trailer for "audition" and I think I remember HT talking about that film several months ago. That film seems like it has some real artistic merit beyond just being a horror film. I may rent that one.
audition is a fine piece of horror. imho the epitome of a blind date gone horribly wrong. lol.
 
layinback said:
it is a close as you can get. it looks real and i mean REAL. no sound track no music score. it is if you found the private video tape of the most depraved serial killers imaginable. i would not be comfortable discussing some of the subject matter in this "movie". it is unspeakable. and no i am not being histrionic.....i would really like to hear opinions of others who have viewed this most vile (genius?) work.
hmmmm...

I've seen so many real executions and murders on the web now that I think I'm desensitized to most everything anymore.

One clip on the web did really disturb me, though. They had a group of kids in a house. There was a boy in the bathtub having sex with the corpse of a child he and the group had previously murdered while a girl was watching/filming and saying to the child "lucky you. Now you won't ever have to face the pain of growing up." I'm pretty desensitized but I could do without having any sex/murder of children portrayed in movies unless it is for some legitimate story line.
 
Wulfgar said:
August Underground - a review by Dave Fischer

The storyline of August Underground is told by the narrators (very convincingly, I might add!) in the form of a home movie videotaped by a group of friends. Expecting the cliched intrigues and joke set-ups obvious to this scenario, I was in fact greatly surprised by the originality of this movie. Rather than limiting itself to hedonistic indulgence and homo-erotic male bonding, this coming-of-age film focuses more on an adolescent's independant discovery of the social responsabilities that mark the boundary between childhood and adulthood. The story doesn't focus on the relationship between the friends, but rather explores the process and results as they reach out to others in their community.

A fun, warm-hearted movie, with a bit more social insight than is normal for the genre.

A great film to watch with the whole family.
lolololol. yeah honey get the kids....is the popcorn ready? lololol. family movie! clearly this is a lampoon. i would die before i allowed my children to watch this movie!
 
layinback said:
lolololol. yeah honey get the kids....is the popcorn ready? lololol. family movie! clearly this is a lampoon. i would die before i allowed my children to watch this movie!
I am having a hard time finding this vid or clips of it on the web
google is letting me down
i dont want to have to pay 30$ to buy the damn thing
 
Wulfgar said:
I am having a hard time finding this vid or clips of it on the web
google is letting me down
i dont want to have to pay 30$ to buy the damn thing
i hear it is hard to find. no one will pick up distribution. it was pulled from a lot of sites where ppl posted. i am surprised it hasnt gained more popularity.
 
I found Mordum in a random Torrent site
it is currently downloading
apparantly there is alot of torture, vomiting, baby eating, mutilation, raping etc to look forward too..fun fun
 
Wulfgar said:
I found Mordum in a random Torrent site
it is currently downloading
apparantly there is alot of torture, vomiting, baby eating, mutilation, raping etc to look forward too..fun fun
thats the one! thats the one my bud has. enjoy and please post a review.
 
I am watching it currently
some dudes are making some guy cut off his dick with a pair of scissors. his gf doesnt seem to be too happy about it.
 
i've always told people two video games would make KILLER movies:

1) prey - Aliens come to earth, kidnap humans, then take 'em screaming to their ship to torture them to death.

2) god of war - the violence would be unbelievable.

i'm sure someones already bought the script option.
 
Real life is horrible enough. I only watch comedies.
 
Razorguns said:
i've always told people two video games would make KILLER movies:

1) prey - Aliens come to earth, kidnap humans, then take 'em screaming to their ship to torture them to death.

Actually this video games is based on a movie from the late 70's
Pretty good movie
 
Audition isn't that bad overall, just it makes you really think about the situations you put yourself in when you go home with someone you just met. Or invite people into your home.

I posted a movie review a while back (can't remember the name of it), but it had the most sickening longest drawn out rape scene you can imagine. It had to be a solid 20 mins of rape and violence.

Will have to look august underground and penance up.
 
I found August Underground and August Underground Penance... are those the ones you are talking about?
 
Anyone ever see any of the Guinee Pig movies?

I've heard 'Flower of Flesh and Blood' is pretty rough. It's a Japanese splatter flick.
 
It's a shock exploitation movie. No plot whatsoever. Just scene of violence after scene of violence, as brutal as they can make it. It plays like you're watching the home movies of two deranged serial killers. It's not snuff, but it's meant to look like it.

Never seen it, FTR, but I know of it and the two others in the trilogy. Supposedly the second one is worse than the first.
 
AAP said:
WHAT IS THAT ABOUT? I CAN'T CLICK LINKY HERE AT WORK!!!
korean korean war flick
english subtitles etc.
most brutal war movie I've ever scene
if it's a 10
saving private ryan is a 6
both were filmed similarily with many first person type views of the action
 
I watched it last night...it was pretty brutal
the guys gut a girl, remove her intestines and then fuck her gaping stomach
a guy fucks the corpse of a little kid in a bathtub...shit like that
It kinda made me laugh most of the time
The make up was really pretty amazing though

the fucking "blair Witch" hand held camera stuff gives me a headache
 
I don't understand the appeal of those type flciks

a war movie typically has brutal scenes because that's how war is and most war movies are anti-war
 
it appeals to a very small audience
I think Goth/Horror movie affecianados would watch it truly for the "Im hardcore cause I could stomach this movie" thing
Fred Vogel does a great job of making it appear realistic though
From what I dug up on the net he seems to be a really nice guy
 
Spartacus said:
korean korean war flick
english subtitles etc.
most brutal war movie I've ever scene
if it's a 10
saving private ryan is a 6
both were filmed similarily with many first person type views of the action


Wait, I saw that movie. I did a review of it on here. I don't remember it being that brutal and terrible.
 
someone tell me where I can get this movie! I wanna watch it this weekend now
 
Spartacus said:
I don't understand the appeal of those type flciks

a war movie typically has brutal scenes because that's how war is and most war movies are anti-war
Well, my brother and I grew up watching those sorts of flicks. I think when you are a kid, it scares you a little more. It is just getting a thrill of being scared. I guess it is the same reason that people like to be scared on rollercoasters, etc. Then, as we got in our teens and beyond, some of them are just damned funny and entertaining -- like evil dead, motel hell, etc. It is hard to explain the appeal.
 
Open Water was brutal for me. I have a total phobia of sharks and that movie made me a freaking ball of anxiety.
 
jnevin said:
Open Water was brutal for me. I have a total phobia of sharks and that movie made me a freaking ball of anxiety.

did you think a shark was going to eat you while you were watching it in your living room?
 
the_clockwork said:
did you think a shark was going to eat you while you were watching it in your living room?


lol

Not exactly, but whenever I'm in water I can't see through I think something will bite me. Even a lake. When I was snorkeling in the Caymans, I kept having waves of anxiety if I realized I wasn't completely aware of my surroundings. Like I'd be checking out some fish and wouldn't be scanning the water all around me, and I'd think I'd turn my head into the open jaws of a shark.
 
I'm the same way.. I hate water I can't see below me.. I really just hate large bodies of water
 
the_clockwork said:
did you think a shark was going to eat you while you were watching it in your living room?


Yeah, he would be sitting there and some great white would come cruising down the road in his Cadillac with the lights out. Park and sneak around back, put on a Lone Ranger style mask and black gloves... break in and hide in the basement. Naturally jnev would hear some noise coming from the basement and instead of barricading the door until help arrives, go down to check it out on his own and the great white would pounce and eat the shit out of him.
 
AAP said:
Yeah, he would be sitting there and some great white would come cruising down the road in his Cadillac with the lights out. Park and sneak around back, put on a Lone Ranger style mask and black gloves... break in and hide in the basement. Naturally jnev would hear some noise coming from the basement and instead of barricading the door until help arrives, go down to check it out on his own and the great white would pounce and eat the shit out of him.


You've seen my dreams...
 
there is a great scnene where the killers force a guy to ctut off his dick with a tiny pair of scissors
then they proceed to fuck his girlfriend with it

great fun for the whole family...:dance2:
 
AAP said:
Yeah, he would be sitting there and some great white would come cruising down the road in his Cadillac with the lights out. Park and sneak around back, put on a Lone Ranger style mask and black gloves... break in and hide in the basement. Naturally jnev would hear some noise coming from the basement and instead of barricading the door until help arrives, go down to check it out on his own and the great white would pounce and eat the shit out of him.
I had a feral cat in wingtips do that very same thing.
 
Wulfgar said:
I watched it last night...it was pretty brutal
the guys gut a girl, remove her intestines and then fuck her gaping stomach
a guy fucks the corpse of a little kid in a bathtub...shit like that
It kinda made me laugh most of the time
The make up was really pretty amazing though

the fucking "blair Witch" hand held camera stuff gives me a headache
Oh, i saw a clip of the child thing on the internet once, and I have to admit that it was very sickening. :worried:
 
For those who want to watch it, you can see the full thing here:

http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/august_undergrounds_mordum/

I sometimes wonder if people shouldn't make films like this. For those who have a propensity to get turned on by sadism and sexually deviant behavior, this may turn them on and further enforce their response to such stimuli. I wonder if it could drive some weirdos over the edge.

REVIEW: Now that I watched that movie, I didn't even think it was any good. It actually was boring, IMO. I know that they were not editing the film because they were going for that "diary of serial killers" sort of thing, but the scenes stretched out forever and had no good pacing. The complete lack of any sort of plot or story got old. It was like a kid pulling poo out of his diaper over and over again and getting an "ewwww...yuck" response. Just one shocking special effect after another left me numb and unaffected.
 
Last edited:
heatherrae said:
For those who want to watch it, you can see the full thing here:

http://www.watch-movies.net/movies/august_undergrounds_mordum/

I sometimes wonder if people shouldn't make films like this. For those who have a propensity to get turned on by sadism and sexually deviant behavior, this may turn them on and further enforce their response to such stimuli. I wonder if it could drive some weirdos over the edge.

REVIEW: Now that I watched that movie, I didn't even think it was any good. It actually was boring, IMO. I know that they were not editing the film because they were going for that "diary of serial killers" sort of thing, but the scenes stretched out forever and had no good pacing. The complete lack of any sort of plot or story got old. It was like a kid pulling poo out of his diaper over and over again and getting an "ewwww...yuck" response. Just one shocking special effect after another left me numb and unaffected.
it made me feel bad. kinda sick and depressed. i am one of those endorphin deficient individuals who need a little stimulation now and then but this had a paradoxical effect. i love horror movies but this movie is not horror. i think it is a showcase for special effects on a literal shoestring budget dealing with the most taboo of subjects. well to that end it is a success. gotta admit it piques the curiosity!
 
I wish the chicks had of been hotter
I could have done something with hot chicks puking on each other
 
layinback said:
it made me feel bad. kinda sick and depressed. i am one of those endorphin deficient individuals who need a little stimulation now and then but this had a paradoxical effect. i love horror movies but this movie is not horror. i think it is a showcase for special effects on a literal shoestring budget dealing with the most taboo of subjects. well to that end it is a success. gotta admit it piques the curiosity!
What do you think? Do you think that people attracted to sadism could have that positive reinforcement of an erection which furthers their desire to act out these violent scenes for themselves?

I used to wonder about the fake kiddy porn, too. You know, those teen sites where the girls are really 18 but look way younger and are sometimes depicted as the subjects of rape/violence, etc. Whether they are depicted as the victims of violence or not, it is like a mock crime of sorts.

On the one hand, I am a very strong proponent of the freedom of speech, but I sometimes wonder if films and photos like those don't have the effect of reinforcing the sex/violence or sex/statutory rape connection in these people's minds.
 
HR, you gotta let sleeping dogs lie
if you were able to ban movies like this what would stop the government from being able to ban anythiung they fancied
trust me, if people get off on this stuff they WILL find a way to view it...regardless of restrictions placed
 
layinback said:
it made me feel bad. kinda sick and depressed. i am one of those endorphin deficient individuals who need a little stimulation now and then but this had a paradoxical effect. i love horror movies but this movie is not horror. i think it is a showcase for special effects on a literal shoestring budget dealing with the most taboo of subjects. well to that end it is a success. gotta admit it piques the curiosity!
It made me roll my eyes lots. It was depravity just for the shock factor. I like for my gore to be a bit clever and tongue in cheek. The maker can't take themselves too seriously. On the other hand, if it isn't funny, it should have a damned good plot. That film had nothing of merit that I saw, except some fx on a tight budget. Hope those kids never planned on being real actors. After doing a low budget horror film that also would be rated X as porn, I doubt they will get too many offers for legitimate parts.
 
Wulfgar said:
HR, you gotta let sleeping dogs lie
if you were able to ban movies like this what would stop the government from being able to ban anythiung they fancied
trust me, if people get off on this stuff they WILL find a way to view it...regardless of restrictions placed
I never said I wanted to ban movies! I'm about the last person who is out to ban movies or books. I'm a big freedom of speech nut.
 
heatherrae said:
LOL..you are so obsessed with war clips.
It is reality TV and I did live it, I wish that I could convey the experience.....
It's a part of who I am.....my ex-wife never even knew I fought in a war but I've come a long way. Part of my healing has been coming terms with common experiences among all veterans......I just don't understand my father's ability to compartmentalize everything. My best guess is that everything he did motivated him to make that much better a life for those that depended on him.
 
heatherrae said:
I never said I wanted to ban movies! I'm about the last person who is out to ban movies or books. I'm a big freedom of speech nut.
i suppose your comment just insinuated you would possibly support tese movies not being allowed to be made for fear of exploitation and reinforcement of these habits to troubled individuals
 
javaguru said:
It is reality TV and I did live it, I wish that I could convey the experience.....
It's a part of who I am.....my ex-wife never even knew I fought in a war but I've come a long way. Part of my healing has been coming terms with common experiences among all veterans......I just don't understand my father's ability to compartmentalize everything. My best guess is that everything he did motivated him to make that much better a life for those that depended on him.
I didn't know you were in a war. Desert storm, then?

My grandfather fought in the Battle of the Bulge and came home and shot himself with a shotgun.

My other grandfather fought in both the korean war and in Japan in WWII.

I can even trace family members who lost limbs or were killed in the civil war.

My father got drafted for vietnam, but my grandmother begged him not to go. He was her only son. The rest were girls, and she had already lost her husband. He didn't go and now says he feels guilty about not going. They disqualified him once he let them know that his father was considered a casualty of war.
 
heatherrae said:
What do you think? Do you think that people attracted to sadism could have that positive reinforcement of an erection which furthers their desire to act out these violent scenes for themselves?

I used to wonder about the fake kiddy porn, too. You know, those teen sites where the girls are really 18 but look way younger and are sometimes depicted as the subjects of rape/violence, etc. Whether they are depicted as the victims of violence or not, it is like a mock crime of sorts.

On the one hand, I am a very strong proponent of the freedom of speech, but I sometimes wonder if films and photos like those don't have the effect of reinforcing the sex/violence or sex/statutory rape connection in these people's minds.
i view pedophiles and psychopaths as genetic mutations. it is difficult to believe these ppl are nutured into these pathologies. it is the age old question, nature or nurture. it seems to be an interplay of both but i believe nature is the trump. more and more we are leaning towards neuronal explanations for aberrant behaviors. cat scans, mri and similar technologies are confirming this. i think if one is predisposed to finding a movie like this sexually stimulating.....sumthin terribly wrong with their brain and nothing can be done for them! dysfunction in early childhood certainly fucks ppl up but it doesnt "monsterize" unless a chemical predisposition. i do not hold to the current belief that violent movies ,video games etc... cause ppl to act out in violent ways. what violent video game did hitler play? what movies was jack the ripper watching? naaa. crazy folks been round since the beginning and im sure serve some kind of evolutionary purpose.
 
you know, fuck anyone that enjoys watching this kind of human filth. It's one thing to make a movie about real life events and show what really happened..........but they're pumping these movies out left and right now and it's "what can we do next to top the previous film". I don't enjoy women getting tortured...............end of discussion. Those that do..............I dunno...........something went wrong somewhere I guess.
 
layinback said:
i view pedophiles and psychopaths as genetic mutations. it is difficult to believe these ppl are nutured into these pathologies. it is the age old question, nature or nurture. it seems to be an interplay of both but i believe nature is the trump. more and more we are leaning towards neuronal explanations for aberrant behaviors. cat scans, mri and similar technologies are confirming this. i think if one is predisposed to finding a movie like this sexually stimulating.....sumthin terribly wrong with their brain and nothing can be done for them! dysfunction in early childhood certainly fucks ppl up but it doesnt "monsterize" unless a chemical predisposition. i do not hold to the current belief that violent movies ,video games etc... cause ppl to act out in violent ways. what violent video game did hitler play? what movies was jack the ripper watching? naaa. crazy folks been round since the beginning and im sure serve some kind of evolutionary purpose.
I absolutely don't think that it could turn someone with no propensity for that behavior into behaving in that way. I just wonder if the positive reinforcement makes the neural pathways stronger.

Sort of like being drawn to the smell of a cookie. You have a natural affinity for it, but if you never taste it your desire might be more weak. The positive experience of tasting it has you out buying cookies.

Damn, I want a cookie now.

What were we talking about?

:lmao:
 
javaguru said:
It is reality TV and I did live it, I wish that I could convey the experience.....
It's a part of who I am.....my ex-wife never even knew I fought in a war but I've come a long way. Part of my healing has been coming terms with common experiences among all veterans......I just don't understand my father's ability to compartmentalize everything. My best guess is that everything he did motivated him to make that much better a life for those that depended on him.
java, you are a warrior at heart. i read your post. you must fight. be it religion, pick3 or a good intellectual argument. btw puddlemonkey pm me and say " i dream of java in full nazi regalia and he tickles me into submission and punishes me for my homosexual sins" that what he said...thought you should know.
 
heatherrae said:
I didn't know you were in a war. Desert storm, then?

My grandfather fought in the Battle of the Bulge and came home and shot himself with a shotgun.

My other grandfather fought in both the korean war and in Japan in WWII.

I can even trace family members who lost limbs or were killed in the civil war.

My father got drafted for vietnam, but my grandmother begged him not to go. He was her only son. The rest were girls, and she had already lost her husband. He didn't go and now says he feels guilty about not going. They disqualified him once he let them know that his father was considered a casualty of war.
Yes

My father was Navy Corpsman that served on Tarawa, Phillipines and Iwo Jima, his brother served in the airborne and died an alcoholic after the war.
An uncle on mom's side lost his leg to a land mine in Korea...... On my mother's side I can trace my heritage to a Private Chaney that served in the Continental Army during the revolution.

I've mentioned this before but my paternal grandfather was an officer in the German army in WWI.
 
layinback said:
java, you are a warrior at heart. i read your post. you must fight. be it religion, pick3 or a good intellectual argument. btw puddlemonkey pm me and say " i dream of java in full nazi regalia and he tickles me into submission and punishes me for my homosexual sins" that what he said...thought you should know.
DANG! He has that dream too? :worried:
 
javaguru said:
Yes

My father was Navy Corpsman that served on Tarawa, Phillipines and Iwo Jima, his brother served in the airborne and died an alcoholic after the war.
An uncle on mom's side lost his leg to a land mine in Korea...... On my mother's side I can trace my heritage to a Private Chaney that served in the Continental Army during the revolution.

I've mentioned this before but my paternal grandfather was an officer in the German army in WWI.
I think war definitely changes people. That is why I hate what we are doing right now. WWII was necessary. This war isn't. It's a shame that kids are getting killed for nothing.
 
heatherrae said:
I absolutely don't think that it could turn someone with no propensity for that behavior into behaving in that way. I just wonder if the positive reinforcement makes the neural pathways stronger.

Sort of like being drawn to the smell of a cookie. You have a natural affinity for it, but if you never taste it your desire might be more weak. The positive experience of tasting it has you out buying cookies.

Damn, I want a cookie now.

What were we talking about?

:lmao:
good point. neural pathways stronger? yep, probably. i think fantasizing does too. as far as the cookie...cant have one, i am cutting. btw you should see my new pics!!! i look so good i am turning my self on. lol not one cheat meal in 9 weeks and i am already naturally lean. goddam i look gooood!
 
layinback said:
java, you are a warrior at heart. i read your post. you must fight. be it religion, pick3 or a good intellectual argument. btw puddlemonkey pm me and say " i dream of java in full nazi regalia and he tickles me into submission and punishes me for my homosexual sins" that what he said...thought you should know.
It's a bit of a mind fuck that my grandfather's fought on two opposing sides during WWI and if either one had "won" I would have never been born. My maternal grandfather was a farmer that enlisted to fight krauts. My paternal grandfather was an officer that was serving the Kaiser and the State..... :)
 
javaguru said:
It's a bit of a mind fuck that my grandfather's fought on two opposing sides during WWI and if either one had "won" I would have never been born. My maternal grandfather was a farmer that enlisted to fight krauts. My paternal grandfather was an officer that was serving the Kaiser and the State..... :)
wow!
 
layinback said:
good point. neural pathways stronger? yep, probably. i think fantasizing does too. as far as the cookie...cant have one, i am cutting. btw you should see my new pics!!! i look so good i am turning my self on. lol not one cheat meal in 9 weeks and i am already naturally lean. goddam i look gooood!
So, you are telling me that you don't keep cookies in the house? I'm so disappointed...lol.
 
heatherrae said:
So, you are telling me that you don't keep cookies in the house? I'm so disappointed...lol.
i have kids so i keep cookies in the house. i just cant eat them. aahhh the price of vanity. ( but its worth it)
:)
 
back to the gore topic. What do you think about sites like ogrish.com where they show actual murders, executions, crime scenes, corpses, etc?
 
heatherrae said:
back to the gore topic. What do you think about sites like ogrish.com where they show actual murders, executions, crime scenes, corpses, etc?
Welcome to life but they aren't real.......it's still entertainment. I remember occupying a position we fired on all night and seeing two decapitated corpses from air burst artillery...... in a fighting position.... with a white flag raised, both father's.
 
heatherrae said:
back to the gore topic. What do you think about sites like ogrish.com where they show actual murders, executions, crime scenes, corpses, etc?
i do not view. no traffic, no site. i hate that shit. we are not roadkill. these sites reduce us to so much roadkill. i have witnessed enough horror in my youth to last 3 lifetimes . these sites cater to a crowd that i cant relate to. more power to them i will not participate.
 
javaguru said:
Welcome to life but they aren't real.......it's still entertainment. I remember occupying a position we fired on all night and seeing two decapitated corpses from air burst artillery...... in a fighting position.... with a white flag raised, both father's.
Some of the clips/pictures are fake, but most of those are real.
 
heatherrae said:
Some of the clips/pictures are fake, but most of those are real.
I don't consider them "real" if you aren't present. The smell of burning bodies is something you will never forget and the things you'll never see in a war movie. The "popping" of ammo on burning corpses is one of those....
 
layinback said:
i do not view. no traffic, no site. i hate that shit. we are not roadkill. these sites reduce us to so much roadkill. i have witnessed enough horror in my youth to last 3 lifetimes . these sites cater to a crowd that i cant relate to. more power to them i will not participate.
I have to admit that I have a weird curiosity about crime scene photos. I look at them and try to piece together what happened, what the perpetrator was thinking or feeling, etc. It is like a big puzzle to me.
 
heatherrae said:
I have to admit that I have a weird curiosity about crime scene photos. I look at them and try to piece together what happened, what the perpetrator was thinking or feeling, etc. It is like a big puzzle to me.
that is different. you have a forensic curiosity. i have not lived a boring life, it is now and i love it, i do not need this type of stimulation. as a drug dealer and crew boss of a prescription scam operation for years, i have witnessed death and human degradation up close and personal. i do not envy javas experiences. shit like this is glamorous on the big screen but real life SUCKS! btw i am not brothabill or an alter of any form. i am me layinback. i am a boring fart with 4 wonderful kids and a hot ass wife that i love with all my heart. i could come up with a hell of a lot better sexy mysterious alter if i was "posing"
 
Top Bottom