Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning work outs good or bad?

I have been working out for the last 7 years like I said above ,I don't think 200 to 600 of caffine is bad a day .Of course I try to go to bed early 2100 to 2200.My friends that do it with me the first month kinda sucked for them ,they had to use ripped fuel and other ECA's.good luck:)

4:45 AM

I get up at 4:45 AM Mon- Fri weekends off. I go to work from 8-5 and school from 6-9. Workouts at night would be seriously stressfull.

Anyway it would be ignorant to say there is a bad time to lift. The human body adapts to almost any changes.

Yes, for people who love to sleep in and stay up late it is very hard to get into this routine. I now have more strength in the morning than the afternoons. I workout mostly on an empty stomach and have had no problems with energy. Like today for instance was a heavy leg day I was tired from the weekend and after my first set of heavy squats I wasn't tired anymore. (wide awake)

If you think morning workouts suck just go into the gym at 5:00 AM and count all the Ripped up dudes that workout that early. This will help you realize the truth.:eek: :eek:

Top Bottom