Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning cardio analyzed in context

I believe the best method for obtaining the fastest results are to do a.m. cardio on an empty stomach. However the cardio I do to achieve this is the following:
stretch 5 min
sprint 30-45 secs, walk(cool down) for 1 min., repeat 5-7Xs.
total cardio approx. 15-25 min. Sometimes I may walk for an additional 10-15 min to keep the lactic acid down.
I also believe in staggering the amount of times per week I do this. This keeps the body from getting used to it and shocks it in a sense.
I do this 1X-4Xs a week max with great results.
D

Fukkenshredded is not of this world though. Taking the weights into the sauna to train? Doing 5 mile farmer's walks with 80's? He's a good friend but very few people can keep up with what he can do. But then very few people look like that.

So by this brand of thinking EVEN during bulking I could;

1.Mon,Wed,Thurs,Fri Eat as soon as I wake and go lift and,

2.Tues and Sat cardio for 1 hr after waking

and keep fat down on a high calorie diet?

Ulter said:
Fukkenshredded is not of this world though. Taking the weights into the sauna to train? Doing 5 mile farmer's walks with 80's? He's a good friend but very few people can keep up with what he can do. But then very few people look like that.

yep i nearky hurt myself trying to train like him, i tried it natty at that...the whole gig lasted a wopping 2 weeks lol...

i will try again tho but goosed up on test/primo/var :p

fact of the matter is, pro bbers do morning cardio as soon as they step out of bed. Fact of the matter is, they finish the day off with pm cardio. Ronnie does am on an empty stomach, if it's that catabolic, show me some proof, for now, I'm going on results.

Top Bottom