Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning cardio analyzed in context

Prizz said:
I don't see what you guys could be skeptical about..... In the AM your body is using Fat as its' energy source.... That stops when you consume food, so doing light to Moderate cardio at this time will result in burning body fat..... It's really that easy, what is the debate here?

rizz
i am still skeptical because i have not seen any studies done on this
how do we no that in the morning where not in a catabolic state which would mean muscle would break down and adding cardio to the mix would make it worse
i have read that you actually burn more fat taking aminos before cardio \
i have tried this with good results
i am goin to try this morning cardio on an empty stomach thing soon so ill see how it goes

Fukkenshredded said:
This is generally comprised of short, explosive bursts of speed followed by one of two things: eating the kill or resuming the hunt.

Excellent post and great food for thought. I doubt that human, as a predator, is designed to succeed in catching prey through bursts of speed. It seems like any shows I've seen about human hunters involve tracking an animal for a long period of time until it is either
1) worn out
2) close enough to throw a spear or shoot an arrow at

For short distances four-legged animals are much faster than us but over long distances (days of pressing the chase) humans can eventually run down some animals.

The trouble with the predator/carnivore analogy is it can be used for a lot of things, i.e. the warrior diet. But I agree that the functions of the body and what we do with it in are completely different, good points.

wellbilt said:
i am still skeptical because i have not seen any studies done on this
how do we no that in the morning where not in a catabolic state which would mean muscle would break down and adding cardio to the mix would make it worse
i have read that you actually burn more fat taking aminos before cardio \
i have tried this with good results
i am goin to try this morning cardio on an empty stomach thing soon so ill see how it goes

Ahhhh I see what youre saying bro..... Well, if youre Ectomorphic, or a hard gainer I can see why you'd be concerned..... If youre not, and have a decent amount of BF to lose, then I'd say go for it..... As long as youre doing a light to moderate intensity exercise, you won't burn muscle in the AM..... I reccomend walking for BB's..... It's light intensity, easy on the joints, and you can go for 45mins easy, and burn a decent amount of fat without burning muscle..... If you are getting up, and sprinting for 45mins on an empty stomach, then I'd say that's prob catabolic..... I've seen alot of studies on how AM cardio is more effective, I just don't know where to look them up.... Need a good study search engine I guess.....

rizz

I wonder what difference in body fat % or pounds lost would be over 12-14 weeks of cutting.

say- a.m. cardio on an empty stomach versus after-noon cardio 2 hours after lunch?

I mean, just HOW much better is this a.m cardio???

1%
2%
or is it WAY WAY better than PM cardio???

or what about PM cardio on an empty stomach???

good post. Don't have to copy all of the bodybuilders routines, but it is important to note that most top pro's agree that they cardio 1st thing in the morning. There most be a reason + it is sure as hell working for them.

What's up bro. Good see you out on the boards again. People been asking about you recently. It's cool you showed up. Take care.

Top Bottom