Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Morning cardio analyzed in context

Ulter --

I got bogged down in all the legal issues resulting from my business partners ripping me and Isabella off for every dime we had, setting us back two years.

That has been the central reason that I have not been able to pursue my fitness goals with any consistency. I haven't wanted to tell sob stories on the board so I just stayed away for a bit...I want to keep my language here on point with regard to fitness and steroid use, rather than rambling about personal issues that are irrelevant.

BTW, I tried your oxycalm product. I will say that I noticed one thing: increased sex drive. I can't honestly say that it relaxed me or impacted my state of mind to any significant degree, but this must be considered in the context of my internal reference points as a recreational drug user. In other words, the oxy that impacts me noticably is oxycodone, and it is impossible for me to really assert that Oxycalm had any physiological effects that meet the criteria of a drug.

That being said, the increased sex drive alone is worth the price of admission for me, and I want to thank you for allowing me to test the product. I will be including that in my next order from your store, which should occur sometime this month.

As for the original thread starter -- someone mentioned the possibility of burning muscle if cardio is performed whilst in a catabolic state. I did find a study that showed that humans actually preserve muscle if high intensity exercise is pursued while in such a state. This occurs via a mechanism designed to prioritize muscle preservation over fat preservation during and after high intensity exercise, suggesting that the body is choosing to use the stored fat for what it must consider to be an emergency. This would make sense, as fat provides six times the energy per calorie than does muscle. I will look for the study and post it if I find it, but if a platinum member does a thorough search for the thread about morning cardio about three years ago midsummer, it can be found therein along with some very entertaining rhetoric from both sides of the camp.

FS

I was at my best ever when I ate one meal a day and did cardio twice a day

imposed on me beacuase of football in the dead of summer for 2 months

I am weak though bigger then i was relative to those days
I would gladly do it again if I was on a team

most bro's here are very afraid of only one meal a day, they love to eat and feel if they don't eat and eat and eat that they'll lose all muscle. BUT I'm getting a bit off topic and wish to stay with this "AM Cardio" idea. I still want to know HOW much better it really is.

For me right now I am cutting and I do the cardio 6 days a week but I do it when I CAN. My gym IS open 24 hours and if need be, I could change my whole life to do this "AM Cardio". Because I take care of my kids in the morning I would have to get up at 4 or 5 to go do the cardio or run etc... then I would have to go to bed much earlier than I do now. So now I'm up at 8:00am and go to bed at midnight and do the cardio at 9:00am, 4:00pm or even 8:00pm and never on a totally empty stomach.

You can see why I want to know HOW MUCH better it is if I'm gonna change my entire day.

I need more than "The Pro's Do It". I'm not a pro fuck I'm not even a BB.

Besides some pro's also "Play gay for pay" and I don't do that either LOL.

Wouldn't it be better to drink around 10-15grams of Whey with 0 carbs before A.M. Cardio to preserve muscle and still burn fat?? Seems to me an EMPTY stomach would be catabolic.........

TRAIN, EAT, LIVE LIKE A ANIMAL!! :evil: :evil:

heavy_duty said:
most bro's here are very afraid of only one meal a day

I did it out of need

when you do football double days you will vomit up any food consumed since practices are THAT intense

we got by through the day with a bit of gatorade and lots of water

at night was the only time we could eat and not have it come back up...........

after those summers I learned alot about what I human can do if needed

Fukkenshredded said:
As for the original thread starter -- someone mentioned the possibility of burning muscle if cardio is performed whilst in a catabolic state. I did find a study that showed that humans actually preserve muscle if high intensity exercise is pursued while in such a state. This occurs via a mechanism designed to prioritize muscle preservation over fat preservation during and after high intensity exercise, suggesting that the body is choosing to use the stored fat for what it must consider to be an emergency. This would make sense, as fat provides six times the energy per calorie than does muscle. I will look for the study and post it if I find it, but if a platinum member does a thorough search for the thread about morning cardio about three years ago midsummer, it can be found therein along with some very entertaining rhetoric from both sides of the camp.

FS

To back up fukknshreddeds post, when you eat ANYTHING, including PROTEIN ONLY, you get an insulin spike. Which means you get a GLUCOSE UPTAKE transported to your MUSCLE cells. INSULIN PREVENTS THE FAT BURNING PROCESS.

If you want to prevent CATABOLISM, you DONT eat before you work out, you EAT PROTEIN IMMEDIATLEY AFTER a workout. Whey Isolate is great for this becasue of the quick absorbtion. For the growth and recovery process, eat protein afterwards because insulin promotes protein synthesis. It's strategic and specific. Lifting AND/OR Cardio in the A.M or 3 hours of an empty stomach is PROVEN time and time again to be the MOST EFFICIENT FAT BURNING process, that's how you do it. And If you want lean muscle, ingest protein immediatley after.

p.s- Fukkenshredded, good to hear youre healthy and back bro. Now I'm just waiting for more pics of you doing a chick with a toy in the 69 position. lmao.

Top Bottom