Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mmm tuna with tiny bit of mayo and horseradish mustard!?

yeah i have been eating tuna this way for the past few weeks and i must say its not half bad, i stopped eating it plain with just salt and pepper because it got boring....

feel free to try this out, im wierd so maybe it is just my twisted tastebuds who like it.

that is all carry on :D

take away the mustard, add onions and tomatoes chopped up and mixed in and this is how i much mine

try adding melted cheese too

big4life said:
Try it with salsa or yogurt.:)

if you mix the salsa in with your pasta (plus normal pasta sauce) then add cheese and tuna its gorgeous

yogurt though....ewww

Just had a can with some FF mayo and a good amount of pepper, it was kick ass, and I really do not even like pepper that much..

ND:king:

my new favorite tuna additive is english malt vinegar! i just tried it a few days ago and it kicks ass. for those that don't know, its the stuff that you get served to put on your "fish 'n chips" in english-style pubs.

Try Albacore with a little mayo, pesto, italian dressing, chopped onions, and chop up green olives. Mmmmmmmm

Top Bottom