Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mitch...

meh...i did a search on his name on facebook and it's not there anymore at all...apparently he deleted his account...so it ain't just me...i emailed him a couple of times, though, and he hasn't responded to those either...not sure what his issue(s) is...however, he certainly has no beef with me.

I just assumed he was cutting ties with EF. I didn't think he had any problems with you.

hes prob on here as someone else...i miss Plank

He is living a new life, fallowing in the footsteps of Carmen sandiego and The feds are after him. Just an update for EF family.

that ngr got caught the fuk up by that fine ass bish of his, fukn around online left his shit logged in or some shit ngr thought he was smooth.. bet money that's wtf happened now there's no more online mitch and it's a fuckin disgrace but ngr u can't be married trickin off plat memberships on random e-skeezers

that ngr got caught the fuk up by that fine ass bish of his, fukn around online left his shit logged in or some shit ngr thought he was smooth.. bet money that's wtf happened now there's no more online mitch and it's a fuckin disgrace but ngr u can't be married trickin off plat memberships on random e-skeezers

huh

Top Bottom