Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

miplank

I must have one before you! The race is on!

Flawless victory!

Puddle - 365
Mitch - 0

Purchased a 10mm Glock 29 today, immediately installed are night sights, KKM Precision Barrel, smooth trigger and pinky extension.

24y09zl.jpg

in6czo.jpg

Last edited:
Do you ever get paranoid about owning guns? accidentals, it getting in the wrong hands, ect?

Since you should probably have it unloaded, the safety on, locked away maybe, doesn't that process to get it ready impede, become a bit useless in the whole protecting yourself and home thing in such moments?

Do you ever get paranoid about owning guns? accidentals, it getting in the wrong hands, ect?

No. There are no accidents, just idiots handling something they shouldn't. I've been around guns all my life, my father is still bent I was born smack in the middle of hunting season. Straight from the hospital my dad drove my brother, mom and I over to Eastern Washington and dropped us off with relatives so he could go hunting.

Not worried about them falling in the wrong hands, I've invested over $10,000 in security - safe, alarm, cameras, etc.

Since you should probably have it unloaded, the safety on, locked away maybe, doesn't that process to get it ready impede, become a bit useless in the whole protecting yourself and home thing in such moments?

lol@have it unloaded

There are multiple loaded guns in my house at all times. Tweakers want to target the casual gun owner, they want nothing to do with someone like me.

Last edited:
No. There are no accidents, just idiots handing something they shouldn't. I've been around guns all my life, my father is still bent I was born smack in the middle of hunting season. Straight from the hospital my dad drove my brother, mom and I over to Eastern Washington and dropped us off with relatives so he could go hunting.

Not worried about them falling in the wrong hands, I've invested over $10,000 in security - safe, alarm, cameras, etc.

lol@have it unloaded

There are multiple loaded guns in my house at all times. Tweakers want to target the casual gun owner, they want nothing to do with someone like me.

Tweakers are always 100% rational and research every dwelling they break into.

this is why I have dogs and a house alarm

both are only good for noise, but still

Top Bottom