Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Minimum effective dose of Test-E

digit0x

What would be the absolute minimum dose of test that would be effective?

I know this has come up in other threads but I couldn't find it. I've read the body produces around (ranges vary, age etc) 10mgs/day? (Don't know if thats right, but exact numbers aside) Thats 70/week. So if you ran 70mg test per/week would your body eventually shut off because 70/week is its natural equilibrium?

So in this case a dose greater than 71mg/week from exogenous sources would give you the ability to gain more than you naturally would.

I only use 1ml/250mg amps from schearing. I have done 250mg a week with great resolts. It depends on ur goals and cycle history to.

Define "effective".

250mg test a week will help you gain above and beyond normal if training is good and diet/sleep is in check.

I would bet even a big, advanced lifter would get something out of this a first time.

250mg test e a week is something like 4x the max natural level of test produced by a stud of a man per week.

Ya, you'll get positive effect.

Will you blow up in size and strength? Hard to say, but anyone who thinks 250mg a week won't give results is mistaken imo.

I actually was cruising on 250mg sust a week which is effectively less than 250mg test e per week for several months and was barely working out other than my very physically active construction job.

I could still walk into the gym and lift 90% of my previous best weights after like 2 months of no weight lifting. I "highly" doubt I would have retained that level of strength naturally.

500mg is probably best if you are really gung ho about getting x amount of bodyweight gain and strength gain, but 250mg is probably the safest bet starting out.

Hrt dose is 150 so I'd say that's the bare minimum

Hrt dose is 150 so I'd say that's the bare minimum

Thats not entirely correct because it depends on your current condition. HRT doses vary and can be upwards of 400mg/wk.

Define "effective".
This question is for my own knowledge (and others that care). I'm not seeking advice.

Yes Zyg, apologies the question is ambiguous. I know everyone is different and as a result will have varying opinions on what is effective, so the question can be boiled down to this: at what dose will the body be in testosterone surplus?

Also, does the body have a set equilibrium and will it close gaps to this point? I.E. (hypothetical) A male has a equilibrium test level of 70mg/day.

If this same male introduces exogenous test at 50mg/day will the body slow endogenous production to 20mg/day to keep the balance or will it: A) shut off entirely B) continue to produce at 70mg/day resulting in gross levels of 120mg/day? Maybe something else entirely?

Thanks

What would be the absolute minimum dose of test that would be effective?

I know this has come up in other threads but I couldn't find it. I've read the body produces around (ranges vary, age etc) 10mgs/day? (Don't know if thats right, but exact numbers aside) Thats 70/week. So if you ran 70mg test per/week would your body eventually shut off because 70/week is its natural equilibrium?

So in this case a dose greater than 71mg/week from exogenous sources would give you the ability to gain more than you naturally would.

It appears the consensus is that any appreciable amount of exogenous Testosterone will shut you down. That is, of course, without the aid of HCG.

It was once explained to me this way: "You cannot add outside Testosterone to your natural production. Once you add exogenous Testosterone your body will cease to produce its own. Therefore, you must add enough exogenous Testosterone to ensure that you at least meet your body's otherwise natural production."

In my opinion, if one is going to risk shutdown by using Test, it better be a high enough dosage to at least ensure some benefit is obtained.

I dont think its quite an all or nothing scenario and to a degree low dose exo test wont completely shut you down but your body will try and maintain an equilibrium and reduce natural test to bring your total test down to a level so what it produces combined with the exo equals what it thinks is normal. The end result is if you want higher than normal (normal for you) you will need to completely replace your test

Top Bottom