Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Military test for steroids?

natty said:
I used to be infantry at the 101st I know for fact they will prescribe that shit to SF if they want it. Anyway they dont test, they want you being a hard ass fighting machine and I would of love to have a little test in my system when I did a 16 mile road march back in the day.

Read previous post, they do test. Go check out the link above.

cboogsrun said:
Read previous post, they do test. Go check out the link above.

They may say they test to be politically correct and not test (juice). Even if they do test for juice they probably wouldn't care if someone came up positive unless they needed a reason to fuck somebody over or kick them out. "Commanders can request samples be tested for steroids" they would never do that especially in todays depleted military.

ive been in for 4 yrs now and 50% of my platoon juices and nobody even questions it, in fact the only time they do its because they wanna get on themselves' but maybee thats just my unit. 3/75 Ranger Regiment

natty said:
They may say they test to be politically correct and not test (juice). Even if they do test for juice they probably wouldn't care if someone came up positive unless they needed a reason to fuck somebody over or kick them out. "Commanders can request samples be tested for steroids" they would never do that especially in todays depleted military.

The only reason they would test is to fuck with you. You'd have to be acting like a dumbass. But irregardless of depleted army or not, they do test. They still kick people out, they still give ar15's, they still give court martials, its still the Army. To be tested for steroids in the Army, they have to single you out.

BOOGS

What Boogs said... I just brought it up again with my relative, and he said that the only people regularly tested for anything at his base were the nuke techs and launch personnel. The theory behind that is that someone could get a tech hooked on drugs and use them for access to a silo. (That's actually a pipe dream, because of all of the safeguards to prevent such a breach). But still, he said that steroid use and most other code infractions are regularly overlooked unless there is a "performance issue" or incident. :verygood:

stockyrocky said:
I was thinkin of joining the military and was wondering if they test for roids?? If so, how long does it take to get out of your system??

Hey don't worry about being tested in the Military. It does not happen. It cost them too much money. They only test for THC, Coke, Meth.

Been in for close to 10yrs.

I have never heard of anyone3 getting busted for it. I have seen guys caught with it and get busted, but never by UA

Hope that helps

Sorry guys you are wrong. The military does in fact, test for steroids. And they do not have to single you out for it. That is a half-myth. If the commander has probable cause to suspect you're on roids, then he/she can get a warrant for room search (barracks personnel) if nothing is found but a warrant was issued, that warrant will most likely state the commanders option to test urine. In which case u will be subjected to take a test and if found positive, you can be put through UCMJ. Also, if the CO has not enough evidence to price his or her accusation of roid use, then he/she can ask you for a search and/or urine test. If u agree to piss and pop hot, you can be involuntary separated from the military. BUT.. Your condition of discharge (honorable, general or other than honorable) will not be decided based off the results of your UA. Your discharge will reflect your military record absent the UA. Then there is the random UA. The commander has the option of authorizing a roid test and in that case, the samples will be sent to a different lab and undergo thorough testing to determine if the roid use us of heavy use, light use and they can determine what you have been taking. Do any of you actually think the research labs are just military ppl? They're mainly civilians who do this for a living and know the chemical make up for a variety of roids. Ya'll should really do some research on this before blurting out myth answers ya'll hear from PNN. The only time most units pay a large sum of money for a UA, is when its specific. And the "random" testing protects the co from pointing out individuals they suspect of any drug use.

Top Bottom