Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Military test for steroids?

You have to wonder why they would test for gear. The US military is dying when it comes to people joining, they need as much help as they can get.

stockyrocky said:
I was thinkin of joining the military and was wondering if they test for roids?? If so, how long does it take to get out of your system??
Ask them.

How to ask? Say you are taking a med or supplement that produces false positive doping tests, this way you dont incriminate yourself.

don't worry..........Bush & Co will take you....they are murdering people every day in the sand dunes...gotta replace them!!

I heard they're so hard up they're even letting fat asses sign up and they still get to eat their jelly donuts during basic training.

they test? Oh shit I'm screwed. jk your good man, no worries

Bro I was in for 8 years and had to do the damn tape measure test everytime we weighed in since I was only 5'7 190 then and pretty jacked and they never tested me. It was a joke at my weight I was only allowed to weigh like 155lbs! They would laugh everytime they had to tape me but if they would test in the Army the would lose to many people!

saiyanjin said:
NO!! i know trust me :)

Your wrong. they don't test everyone for roids. However they will test if given a reason. I was an 11M stationed in Ft. Riley from 97-99. A squad leader pummeled a disobedient private. This particular nco was 6'4" 310 and jacked. His wife lived in Germany, he'd go see her twice a year and comeback form europe with tons of gear. he got busted down to e-3 from
e-5p, then bcd shortly after. there are AR's on the subject. I think I'll find the document and post it for everyone just to clear this up.

BOOGS

I used to be infantry at the 101st I know for fact they will prescribe that shit to SF if they want it. Anyway they dont test, they want you being a hard ass fighting machine and I would of love to have a little test in my system when I did a 16 mile road march back in the day.

Top Bottom