Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Military test for steroids?

stockyrocky

I was thinkin of joining the military and was wondering if they test for roids?? If so, how long does it take to get out of your system??

stockyrocky said:
I was thinkin of joining the military and was wondering if they test for roids?? If so, how long does it take to get out of your system??

hmmm...not sure if they do..I thought someone said once they did...and as far as how long it stays..depends on what you take.

THey have to single you out for that test, its expensive compared to a regular drug panel test. Wouldn't worry as long as you can control yourself and not act like an idiot. Depends on the drug. Deca is 18months or so. Test is a year or something like that. Do a google search on detection times for steroids.

BOOGS

I "know" somebody thats been in for 4 years and has never been tested. And I also "know" a guy that it was obvious that he was on, but they were too lazy to do anything about it. From what I understand, they have tested , but unless you're 5' 10" and 250 lb. they won't bother. Anyways, when you're fightin' in Iraq next year, they won't care what you're on. Have fun.

I did three years in the United States Army. 19-Delat Cav Scout Army Recon. They do not test for juice.They just test for the usual THC,Cocaine,Morphine,The basics.And even when they do test a large amount of troops they only randomaly pick a few to send to the labs, I still wouldnt take the risk with Weed and shit like that but as far as juice your good inject till your ass turns blue

this Guy that has been in 8 years been on every year took a piss test last week and never pops. They dont test for them bro.

Last edited:
With question like this its only going to be a matter of time.

Some reporter will pick up on these threads and start asking questions.

I can see the News Headlines: Roid Rage in Iraq

blah blah blah

P.S I know my responce dont help either.

I was in for 10 years and one of my jobs while I was in was kicking people out and I never dealt with one steroid case. You are safe.

bro you are good to go.. like someone else said, unless you act like a idiot your fine. i was in for 10 yrs and i knew one guy who got popped. and that was because he go into a bunch of fights within his platoon and acting like a ass clown

Top Bottom