Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Military peeps

Nan, would it change the outcome of the case in terms of safety? Obviously good to prove in terms of diagnosis and speaks to something else going on mental health wise for this guy. But.. Would it change the final outcome in terms of safety for the kid/ parenting capacity?

Did your reading glasses burn too? I SAID it can be lost but is very important. If you had to provide a new one could you? Yes.

no you said "red flag" if its lost

clearly writing isn't your strong suit.

if I was inclined to chase anything through St Louis ever again in my life, yeah I could potentially replace it.

I applied for short form DD214 at the local VA when I first got out to provide to potential employers in the event they requested proof of service. I had it within 6 weeks.

I applied for short form DD214 at the local VA when I first got out to provide to potential employers in the event they requested proof of service. I had it within 6 weeks.

That makes entirely too much sense. Could you not figure out a way to complicate the hell out of it?

Lolol sorry I like it easy

It's just easier to provide a copy of short form and not worry about trying to get it back and whatnot, plus it's noone else's business wtf is on my full sheet. I tried that route first and ended up having to explain which citations meant what, where and why I got the Purple Heart, where I got CARs, what this meant, what that meant blah blah blah.

Civilians don't know shit, much less that it's against the law to even ask what type of discharge you recieved. I started showing short form and they can't see any details of service except dates, name, and basic info

also,

Is anyone else pissed off Nan is always trying to get everyone else to do her work for her?

fuck i'm mad.

Top Bottom