Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mike Mentzer found dead at his home this morning

Gullie

Posted at www.nuclearnutrition.com:

SAD NEWS....MIKE MENTZER...FOUNDER OF HEAVY DUTY AND STRONG FORCE BEHIND H.I.T. TRAINING WAS FOUND DEAD THIS MORNING BY HIS BROTHER RAY

NO FURTHER NEWS AT THIS TIME...EXACT DETAILS WILL BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE AS THEY ARE DISCLOSED

MIKE SADLY HAD BEEN BATTLING MANY DEMONS INCLUDING ALCOHOLISM

THIS IS A TRUE TRAGEDY AS MIKE SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT THE FOREFRONT OF MODERN BODYBUILDING

Mentzer had an incredible physique in his prime and injected revolutionary ideas into the BB world in terms of training volume and intensity.

Although I don't totally agree with all his training principles, I do believe they hold validity at many levels and it's unqestionable he's trained some of the best.

The modern sport of BB has lost one of it's fathers. :(

(This is in poor taste, I know, but what the hell)

He'd been thinking about it for months. But what would Ayn think? All his ideals and morals out the window.... He decided to do it anyway. he had to know. He snuck into a local gym and performed a two and a half hour workout including supersets. After the workout he dropped dead.

Apparently he was right. The human body cannot take more than 30 min of total exercise a week. If pushed harder, it simply self destructs.

Top Bottom