Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastie Boys

political? They don't know or even care about politics.

All they do now is make up words, and talk about how rich they are.
I don't think many can relate anymore.

Beastie Boys told stories.

meh, maybe you don't listen to much current rap?
lotsa obama dick riding and half-ass understanding of politics, hell jezzy even did a song called "my president" about ali bama...a few months ago prodigy was giving a lecture at whatever college cornel west (sp?) is a prof. at, and you shoulda hard the pea-brain speaking of poltics, hilarious to me.
when i listen to music i don't want to hear political BS, i listen to escape from that shit.
now dubstep is about all i listen to

your right , I never turn on the radio. If I do it's Sirius Oldies or talk.

Heres what I think current radio sounds like

better break out the tapes dude. and listen to teh old school beastie boys.

Radio sucks...play same songs over and over again all day! I don't listen to Rap or Hip Hop, my little girl who is 6 knows pretty close to all the words to several Rolling Stones tunes, Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews, and just good ol' Rock-n-Roll! All the rest isn't music IMO...if it doesn't have guitar, bass, drums, keyboards/piano, brass, or instruments in general...it is just computerized sound with singing, if you want to call some of it singing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Radio sucks...play same songs over and over again all day! I don't listen to Rap or Hip Hop, my little girl who is 6 knows pretty close to all the words to several Rolling Stones tunes, Jack Johnson, Dave Matthews, and just good ol' Rock-n-Roll! All the rest isn't music IMO...if it doesn't have guitar, bass, drums, keyboards/piano, brass, or instruments in general...it is just computerized sound with singing, if you want to call some of it singing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness
agree pretty much 100%

Pretty Cut and dry.

Just wait till your baby starts singing Niki Minaj , lol

outkast, redman, atmosphere, and a few others are about all i can stomach these days.
seen that video yrs ago, posted it here, too funny all three of those wackjobs suck and will be broke or in jail 10 yrs from now (gucci is already in and out of the clink)

I remember when they came out with their first video on MTV (I don't remember the name, but "You gotta fight for your right to party!)........................ Probably about 1980-81. They weren't in a category at all. I think I'd have called it comedy (rap). I can't say I'm their biggest fan, but I do have some of their albums someplace. Definitely super-clean compared to anything rap or hip-hop today.

Charles

Top Bottom