Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Microwave Omelet Maker...

fit1

...just wondering if you gals ever heard of this thingamajig...
I bought one hopin' I could just make me an omelet easily here at work...just pop it in the microwave...
what do y'all think? anybody have one? tried one?

never heard of it......... but i doooooooo nuke my egg whites when i must force them down my throat........:(

Couldn't you just as easily bring a container full of the makins & a carton of egg whites to work, mix 'em together, toss 'em in the microwave, nuke and Voila! Omelette?

(Usually when I do it, I try to call it an "omelette", but other people at the office call it "What the hell is that?".... ;) )

Yea, I guess you could.:) It was only like 3 bucks or something, so I bought it for the hell of it...lol.
I'm getting the impression that nuked egg whites is not all that tasty, huh, KB???? lol...

fit1...yup...got 2 at home. One of my hubby's great purchases (haha). I really don't like it...it's not nearly as easy as the commercial says....doesn't cook evenly so you have to nuke it longer and then it comes out scorching hot. Save your $3!!

I bought this the other day, made one w/ fat free cheese and it came out perfect. Good buy for 2 something at walmart!!!

thanks amom and iron queen...too late amom...i already spent my whole whopping $3 on one...lol.
i got mine at walmart too, iron queen...i'll try it in the morning...hopefully it'll come out like yours did...

Top Bottom