Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Phelps Diet

mrplunkey said:
Then he just got lucky. That being the case, he needs to have 50% of his medals confiscated and given to participants who couldn't make the team. He wouldn't miss 5-6 medals and think about how beneficial it would be for the other guys to get one. This is America after all, and its the only fair thing to do.
LMAO!!!!!!

jerseyrugger76 said:
Tell it to Chairman Mao you commie bastard. :p

You are obviously against fairness, which means you hate the poor, minorities and the downtrodden. You are probably anti-gay too, you right-wing whacko.

Who's to say other members of this board couldn't work as hard as Phelps? Sure they don't have the genetic advantages he does, but isn't it the responsibility of the more fortunate to help the less fortunate?

mrplunkey said:
You are obviously against fairness, which means you hate the poor, minorities and the downtrodden. You are probably anti-gay too, you right-wing whacko.

Who's to say other members of this board couldn't work as hard as Phelps? Sure they don't have the genetic advantages he does, but isn't it the responsibility of the more fortunate to help the less fortunate?

Not in sports it ain't. Fag. lol :chomp:

jerseyrugger76 said:
Not in sports it ain't. Fag. lol :chomp:

Homophobe! You breeders pick-and-choose where you decide to be fair like you're working the food bar at the all-you-can-eat buffet.

Come to think of it, you're probably a fatty too.

jnevin said:
He must deuce piles bigger than a rhino.

I bet he has some legendary farts also. I mean, if I ate that breakfast, a couple hours later you could attatch a pilot light to my asscheek and use me as a cutting torch.

mrplunkey said:
Then he just got lucky. That being the case, he needs to have 50% of his medals confiscated and given to participants who couldn't make the team. He wouldn't miss 5-6 medals and think about how beneficial it would be for the other guys to get one. This is America after all, and its the only fair thing to do.

there's plenty of swimmers with his genetic gifts, he just outworks everyone.......end of story.

mrplunkey said:

it's a mealy mouthed analogy you're trying to make. Hyperbole at it's finest.

Top Bottom