Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Phelps Diet

That would be great to eat like that and not get fat.

I read in the newspaper today that he consumes anywhere from 8,000-10,000 calories a day.

He has to be burning off a ton of calories, must be nice to be 23 and eat whatever you want and not get fat. :worried:

The strange thing is pro cyclists ride 100+ miles a day 7 days a week but they eat less than half that because they're so paranoid about having to drag even an extra 1/2 lb uphill.

Chocolate_Thunder said:
Yes.

He's not that "big" anyhow.

There was another guy on his relay team that is just a beast.
i dont think anyone said anything about him being "big" as in jacked. he's well over 6ft and not even 200 lbs. but he is a monster in the water without a doubt.

Smurfy said:
is he was 4% wouldne he be way more vascular?
don't you have to get "dried out" to get really vascular? My bet is that he drinks tons of water. Hell, I'm an idiot though. I don't know.

heatherrae said:
don't you have to get "dried out" to get really vascular? My bet is that he drinks tons of water. Hell, I'm an idiot though. I don't know.
ya its because hes always hydrated from swallowing water from swimming

jerseyrugger76 said:
Doesn't surprise me. The US Rowing Team trains here. They practice 8 hours per day. I hear gymnasts do the same thing. Swimming is extraordinarily taxing; it's the only thing I hate more than running. So, if he's doing that for 7 to 8 hours per day and giving 100%, he needs every calorie he can get. This kid needs no juice. He genetically blessed and works out in a way that 99% of the population, including everyone on this board, never will.

Then he just got lucky. That being the case, he needs to have 50% of his medals confiscated and given to participants who couldn't make the team. He wouldn't miss 5-6 medals and think about how beneficial it would be for the other guys to get one. This is America after all, and its the only fair thing to do.

mrplunkey said:
Then he just got lucky. That being the case, he needs to have 50% of his medals confiscated and given to participants who couldn't make the team. He wouldn't miss 5-6 medals and think about how beneficial it would be for the other guys to get one. This is America after all, and its the only fair thing to do.

Tell it to Chairman Mao you commie bastard. :p

Top Bottom