Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Michael Phelps Diet

p0ink said:
i wonder what designer drug he is using.

i'm sure we'll have access to by 2020.

I will need to check on this for confirmation and accuracy.

Michael Phelps is participating in an anti-doping program that involves having blood and urine samples taken once a week.

These samples are also being stored for eight years.

I believe this is a part of the WADA new screening program that is monitoring the 'normal' blood samples of elite athletes to see what is normal, so if PEDs are taken, patterns in the biochemistry and haematology will be more readily identified.

He truely is a genetic freak.

I don't know about you, but I really love when I hear about things like this.

man, so if I were to swim 5 hours a day, that means I could eat 6 whole pies, a box of snacky cakes and a deep dish meat lover's pizza every day. Sign me up!!!

Oh wait, I already do. Nevermind.

U swim?

heatherrae said:
man, so if I were to swim 5 hours a day, that means I could eat 6 whole pies, a box of snacky cakes and a deep dish meat lover's pizza every day. Sign me up!!!

Oh wait, I already do. Nevermind.

They said his bf is 4%

He was also talking about when he joined his new coach and training team like a year and a half ago that the trainer had him start lifting weights and it was the first time in his life that he had ever touched a weight.

He's also double jointed everywhere, knees, elbows...

They were also breaking down his figures on ESPN and talking about how his wingspand is so much bigger than it's suppossed to be and how large his hands and feet are.

Also, how his muscles only generate half as much latic acid buildup during swimming as other swimmers.

Yea..... I think it's just the new suit technology....

Doesn't surprise me. The US Rowing Team trains here. They practice 8 hours per day. I hear gymnasts do the same thing. Swimming is extraordinarily taxing; it's the only thing I hate more than running. So, if he's doing that for 7 to 8 hours per day and giving 100%, he needs every calorie he can get. This kid needs no juice. He genetically blessed and works out in a way that 99% of the population, including everyone on this board, never will.

Top Bottom