Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metrx or Isopure - Your Reco.

Isopure

I have a tough time drinking protein shacks. In order for me to like them they have to taste some what decent. Go with the Isopure for Taste. Met-rx seems to offer more then one type of protein in some of their shacks, but who cares if you can't even drink the dam thing.

IF you are looking for a meal replacement then the Met-rx would be better (esspecially if you will not have a chance to ingest any more protein after for more then a few hours). If you are looking to use one as a post workout shake then use the isopure. The reasoning behind my above comments is that the met-rx is a protein blend consisting of slow and fast digesting proteins meaning it will supply you with a steady flow of amino acids for a prolonged period of time. The Isopure, however, is whey protein isolate which is ideal for post workout due to its quick absorbtion, high bioavalibility, and the fact that it is rich in branch chain amino acids.

Top Bottom