Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Metrx or Isopure - Your Reco.

met-rx<----------------------- the best supplement on the market w/ out a doubt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tastes great too!!and if u aint down w/ met-rx i got2 words for u-suck it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny iron hits it on the nose. When I take an MRP, I want something that is going to feed my muscles for more than a FEW hours. The problem with Isopure is that it is solely whey protein at an expensive MRP price. For the sake of my gains, and wallet, I personally use Muscle-meals by muscle link. It is a combo of whey, egg and casein so that I get a sustained release of protein. For the inbetween shakes I use a cheap whey protein concentrate every two hours.:D

I am currently searching for a new MRP... I think vanilla Met-rx is totally nasty (chocolate is okay but it foams up like you wouldn`t believe), I used to use Myoplex and that is okay but not too great.

For the past few months I have been using Grow! from Biotest and it`s much better than anything else I`ve ever had...but it`s too expensive (plus they don`t make it anymore).

Maybe I`ll try Muscle Meals.

I am currently searching for a new MRP... I think vanilla Met-rx is totally nasty (chocolate is okay but it foams up like you wouldn`t believe), I used to use Myoplex and that is okay but not too great.

For the past few months I have been using Grow! from Biotest and it`s much better than anything else I`ve ever had...but it`s too expensive (plus they don`t make it anymore).

I just started using Isopure this week. . . can't believe it's 30grams of protein for that tiny ass scoop. . . too good to be true? I hope not cus I'll prolly be stcking with this brand for awhile.

Travbedaman said:

Defintely go with the Muscle meals, here's the breakdown:

Protein: 40 grams (blend of whey, egg, casein)
Carbs: 12 grams (low glycemic)
fat: 11 grams (unsat-the good kind)
glutamine peptides: 10 grams
CLA: 1.8 grams
Best flavor: chocolate
Price per box of 20: 31.00 @dpsnutrition.com

I use 3 packs a day; one for breakfast, one post-workout, one prior to bed. I blend it with 12oz of skimmilk and half a banana. Inbetween I use a cheap whey protein concentrate every two hours, as well as my normal meals. Good luck!

Top Bottom