Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

met/rx diet and my gut!!!!!

hippy

I have currently started adding metrx to my diet and I am blowing up like a blimp!
Ex.

8:30 Met/rx shake with 3 cups of fat free milk
1 bananna and about 5 strawberries
11:30 Grilled chicken breast (cajun) with steamed
broccoli
4:00 another Met/rx

7:00 workout

9:00 a recovery drink

10:30 rice and canned chicken

I am 198 pounds. Pretty lean but getting softer if this diet keeps up! My upper abs show a little but not that much. My water intake is about a 1/2 gallon a day. can anyone give me advice! I tried lee labrada's diet from his book "getting ripped" and I jusst couldn't make time to cook the meals.
I used to eat 9 egg whites and a cup of cream of rice
for breakfast but the Met/Rx just seemed faster.
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Help me with advice.
I am also on sus 250 @ about 500 mg a week
so I don't want to cut back yet! Maybe it's the water weight?

I have currently started adding metrx to my diet and I am blowing up like a blimp!

Sounds like you are holding water. Possibly due to a minor food alergy, stress, increased sodium levels, or increased glycogen levels. Your carbs don't look extremely high, thus I doubt it's excess carbs, but there is quite a bit of hidden sugars there. i.e, milk sugar.

Change a variable in you diet (one at a time) and see how your body responds. Also, ensure you are taking in enough calories to keep your body from releasing catabolic hormones.

If you're working out longer than a hour, 4 times/week excluding cardio, your diet is insufficient in calories, thus you will need to add another meal to your diet.

You are most likley not going to loose weight while on sustanon.
why did you choose sus if you are trying to cut?

I got 6 words for you my friend:
TOO LITTLE PROTEIN
TOO LITTLE PROTEIN

I personally am a big fan of real food meals. So, Met/rx is totally off my list. Now, for you, the problem is probably (what am I saying), SURELY the sus250 is causing a lot of water retension. Unless you get armidex/nolvadex(I don't reccomend nolva)/proviron, it will be hard to keep water retension down without the anti-estrogens.

P.S> INCREASE PROTEIN w/ lean proteins like tuna, chicken /turkey etc:cool: and cut out the Met/rx

Top Bottom