Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

Day 15 Tuesday 2 May 2006
Meal 1 - 3 scoop whey, 1 cup frozen berries
Meal 2 - 1 apple, 1 oz almonds
Meal 3 - 4oz chicken breast, ½ cup FF refried beans, 1 cup spinach
Meal 4 - Missed
Meal 5 - 3oz chicken breast, 1 tomato, 1tbsp mayo, 2 slices rye bread

AM Cardio – 20mins HIIT stepmill random profile levels 5-15

50 crunches

Calories - 1295
Protein - 119g 36%
Carbs - 109g 31%
Fat - 49g 33%
Fibre - 31g

Missed meal 4 because I came home early and slept for 2 hours. I was just so tired! Pollens on the move again at the moment and I find that my allergies tire me out :worried: Plus getting up for AM cardio was HARD, ugh. Felt guilty for not going to lift tonight so did some half assed abs. My diet is so good and I feel very good about that and I even have motivation for cardio but the weights...I don't know...just having trouble getting there.

P is still sick (was improving now relapsed) and while I'm helping his diet, he hasn't felt like training and I guess I have been reliant on him to get me to the gym.

Need my butt kicked ladies!!! Only got 11 weeks to Detroit :worried:

GOOD job on the AM cardio!! Now lets see you move some weights!! :velvett::velvett::velvett:

I am so sorry to hear that P is STILL sick...please let him know that we are sending "get well" vibes his way!! :kiss:

YO SLACKING MER-PERSON - - IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR FINS TO THE GYM YOU'RE GONNA OWE EVERYONE GOING TO DETROIT
PANCAKES!!

:velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett: :velvett:

Come on - mooky mooky off to the gym cuz you're burnin daylight! .......and don't flip those fins at me either!

Que is cracking the whip. Treil is on your tail. But you KNOW you are in trouble when Ice cracks the whip!

Don't make ME start cracking the whip! :evil:

In other news...NICE stepmill intervals! ;)

mermaid said:
Missed meal 4 because I came home early and slept for 2 hours. I was just so tired! Pollens on the move again at the moment and I find that my allergies tire me out :worried: Plus getting up for AM cardio was HARD, ugh. Felt guilty for not going to lift tonight so did some half assed abs. My diet is so good and I feel very good about that and I even have motivation for cardio but the weights...I don't know...just having trouble getting there.

P is still sick (was improving now relapsed) and while I'm helping his diet, he hasn't felt like training and I guess I have been reliant on him to get me to the gym.

Need my butt kicked ladies!!! Only got 11 weeks to Detroit :worried:
:worried: You can do better than that Mermie! You gotta dig deep from within ... hell, if I relied on hubby, well, let's face it, he'd let me eat candy bars EVERY night :rolleyes: You're gonna be angry with yourself, then you're gonna get depressed and you're going to chuck it and then you'll be angry ...

Don't give up on yourself, hun :worried:

musclemom said:
:worried: You can do better than that Mermie! You gotta dig deep from within ... hell, if I relied on hubby, well, let's face it, he'd let me eat candy bars EVERY night :rolleyes: You're gonna be angry with yourself, then you're gonna get depressed and you're going to chuck it and then you'll be angry ...

Don't give up on yourself, hun :worried:
^^^^

Merm ... I have been going easy on you .. the girls are ALL OVER your butt ...

I WILL see some progress when I meet you in MI ... :D

Top Bottom