Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mental help question

I am beyond a shawdow of a doubt not afraid to be on my own, that was and will never be the issue. he has his baggage too in this marriage, he needs to be validated on a regular basis, because of the love he never got as a kid, but with the issues i have i can't do that for him. I can care for me and my girls and thata about it. We aren't fighting I am in a shell and not communicating with him at all. I can't and i don't want to. I feel as though with him out on his own i may have the perspective to decide if i am just afraid of god knows what or if i have grown and don't want to carry him emotionally. and hell he might grow up too. he needs that. he's 35 never lived onhis own and has someone taking care of him his whole life. he needs to stand on his own 2 feet too.

i believe in the AA motto take it one day at a time. and thats kinda what i am doing now. he gets mad at me though when i tr to talk about him leaving and i mentioned child support he got all bent and think s that i am making this permant, thats not what i was saying i just think that i need to have all my ducks in a row, because you never know he might leave and i might decide that i'm happier. and i don't want to have to fight with him. And then again I might want him back oh hell i don't know what i want right now. well gotta run, thanks for all your support!

Top Bottom