Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mental eval.

A sphycologist came up with this question to determine which thought process you were on. A sphycopath or normal.
If you answer the question. "she found out her sister was seeing the guy." NORMAL
If you answer. "to create another funeral." SPHYCOPATH

The question actually comes off different verbally than in writing.

...ummmm..since I said sociopath instead of psychpath, am I still sane or should I go put on my strappy white jacket?:confused::(

poor execution

all women are nuts, its because she's nuts and just likes to kill people

Actually most women will answer "to create another funeral"
I only answered that way because I googled the question before I posted up :qt:

Nothing in all the web pages I read said anything about a higher percentage of women versus men answered the question sociopathically. Could you show me a page that says that from a legitimate source? :qt: I find this quite intesting since, according to the WHO, men are more than three times likely to be diagnosed with an antisocial personality disorder than women.

Although women have men beaten all around when it comes to any of the various types of depression.

I only answered that way because I googled the question before I posted up :qt:

Nothing in all the web pages I read said anything about a higher percentage of women versus men answered the question sociopathically. Could you show me a page that says that from a legitimate source? :qt: I find this quite intesting since, according to the WHO, men are more than three times likely to be diagnosed with an antisocial personality disorder than women.

Although women have men beaten all around when it comes to any of the various types of depression.

1. There are way more female psychologists than male psychologists so of course they're going to try and tell males their social qualities are a disorder :)
2. Everything related to soft sciences such as psychology should be taken very lightly. There have been some good finds in the field over the years, but it's still a crock of shit for the most part.

1. There are way more female psychologists than male psychologists so of course they're going to try and tell males their social qualities are a disorder :)
2. Everything related to soft sciences such as psychology should be taken very lightly. There have been some good finds in the field over the years, but it's still a crock of shit for the most part.

LOL. no shit.

Top Bottom