Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ment?

ryno9000

Anyone tried a Ment prohormone before? What were your gains in A) MASS and B) Strength? Any sides? Libido? Dosage?

Not a prohormone, but i ordered the real thing and it'll be here in a week or so. So we'll know sometime after that. Search Rambleon's thread, he ran real MENT and it was ridiculously strong.

My research points out that there is MENT the steroid (tresalone acetate ) and MENT the prohormone - 7a-Methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione. Interesting....

Is there a brand-name for this PH that converts to that? I'd be interested in that!

Do you guys think there is a intrest in methylstenbolone .....I'm thinking of doing that again at 10 or 12.5mg per cap 90 caps per bottle. I have ran I myself in past and loved it, crazy strength.

Do you guys think there is a intrest in methylstenbolone .....I'm thinking of doing that again at 10 or 12.5mg per cap 90 caps per bottle. I have ran I myself in past and loved it, crazy strength.

I heard someone mention methyl-sten as their favorite PH in another recent thread. Never tried it myself and don't know much about it. Care to break down some more details?

2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one (Methylstenbolone)

An active and orally-bioavailable compound engineered to resist metabolic breakdown on both the A and D rings, precisely where other active hormonal molecules typically degrade into estrogenic or biologically-inactive metabolites.

Claims: Sperior pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency; does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are of no concern.

AKA methyl stenbolone, methyl sten, 17a-methyl-stenbolone,

Just a quick reference.

2,17a-methyl-5a-androsta-1-en-17b-ol-3-one (Methylstenbolone)

An active and orally-bioavailable compound engineered to resist metabolic breakdown on both the A and D rings, precisely where other active hormonal molecules typically degrade into estrogenic or biologically-inactive metabolites.

Claims: Sperior pharmacokinetic profile and exceptional potency; does not aromatize into any estrogenic compound and has no affinity for the progesterone receptor, so estrogen and progesterone receptor mediated side effects are of no concern.

AKA methyl stenbolone, methyl sten, 17a-methyl-stenbolone,

Just a quick reference.
Based on that ill tell ya I'm pretty interested!

Istill wanna hear more about a PH that converts to MENT... b/c I've got REAL MENT( trestolone acetate) on the way, i might like to test it out before I hit a full cycle of it!

Top Bottom