Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Men are stupid pussies

BIKINIMOM said:
I am an idiot since I assumed a man with a child was married to his mother?

YOU said my husband sold his assets, not me.

My husband's assets were STOLEN. So he had naught but his bare ass... and I married him anyway.

So now, be done with the circular arguements and answer the question:

If I am SUCH a gold-digger how is that I married a man who had NO ASSETS at the time that I married him?

Simple question, simple answer, no complicated far-fetched scenarios invented in your head to support your arguements. Either I am or I am not. :qt:

Like having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.... :lmao:

Reread your post I replied to. It says something about why you would marry a man who sold all of his assets. Like I said before what is the sq footage of his home? What kind of boat and how big? Those types of material things are assets. I believe you posted pics of you on his "yacht".
 
BIKINIMOM said:
The only worthless trash on this thread are the two pisspoor pathetic excuses for men - you and this bobo who can't answer a simple question without degrading the arguement to name calling when your stupidity is exposed.

True colors?

Answer the question - How can I be a gold-digger if I married a man with NO ASSETS at the time that I married him?

Puh-lease.

You and this imbecile's problem is that neither of you could hold a candle to a REAL MAN like my husband. He made a promise that he didn't have to live up to. How easy would it have been for him to *poof* disappear? I was in Jersey and he in Texas? He lost ALL of his assets practically overnight and still has legal issues from the rammifications of some bitch that stole it all. She did more than take his home, his cars, his cash, his prestigious position.... more than you will ever be able to understand. He didn't HAVE to do anything for me. But because HE IS A REAL MAN he lived up to his word.

There is so much more to our story that is none of anybody's business. Ya'll jess keep bragging on how well ya'll treat yo baby's mamas which makes you dah man and how you think so highly of your girlfriends that you will NEVER marry them and how you feel the need to brag about your manhood on an internet discussion board by stating that she was soooooooo gratefull for this behavior (you know how she LOVED the fact that you didn't even acknowledge Valentine's Day - damn you got her trained but for real) that they felt so inclined to drop to their knees to suck your cock.... Damn, all I had to do is "be me" and make my husband a card. My husband got me a Jag for Valentine's Day.

But who am I to judge. As long as ya'll happy! :lmao:

She stole his assets? Just like your ex stole your kids because of a judge. You can't take resposibility. It seems a prenup wouldn't have been such a bad idea. I'm guessing if she got everything (probably not) that he really screwed up. Your right about just being you to get a jag. That is what golddiggers want. I thought he was broke? Jags aren't exactly what a broke man would buy. Your truly pathetic.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
Funny? In what way?

What did you promise your baby mama?


I don't have to promise her shit to keep her by my side. She's been with me when I was making 15k a year. She knows I'll take care of her and I know she'll take care of me. What kind of douche bag has to make promise to stay with someone? lol! She just knows everything will be OK. I work hard to make sure of it.
 
cboogsrun said:
I don't have to promise her shit to keep her by my side. She's been with me when I was making 15k a year. She knows I'll take care of her and I know she'll take care of me. What kind of douche bag has to make promise to stay with someone? lol! She just knows everything will be OK. I work hard to make sure of it.

You make 15K a year?!

Nuff said. Thread over.

Game, set, match to me. ;)
 
fuck i need a gun and one bullet
 
cboogsrun said:
Reread your post I replied to. It says something about why you would marry a man who sold all of his assets. Like I said before what is the sq footage of his home? What kind of boat and how big? Those types of material things are assets. I believe you posted pics of you on his "yacht".

LOL that wasn't him. I started dating my husband after I sent that fool packing. See, it is about more than just money as ALL THE MEN I DATED HAD TO MAKE BANK OR WE DIDN'T GO OUT. NO DECEPTION THERE.

My husband didn't sell anything - YOU said that fool, not me.

My husband had ZERO assets - read this asstard - no car, no home, no yacht, no job - NUTHIN-... when I married him yet within six months time he bought me a Jag, a Harley, and a 5 thousand square foot home in a lovely suburb of Dallas for us and our children in addition to paying for all the legal debt I have because of my exhusband.

You make 15K a year.

Game, set, match... thread over. YOU LOSE. :)
 
PuddleMonkey said:

No need for confusion. I have said it many times. THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTIC a man need possess is BRAINS. Is he smart? All the men that I dated had to have bank, but it could not be daddy's money. They had to be self-made, like my husband.

I am experienced enough in life to know how it has ways of throwing curveballs despite how well-prepared one is. What good is an empty-headed pretty hunk to me when the shit hits the fan?

A man like my husband who pulled it out of nowhere IS A REAL MAN. 99.9% of the rest of the male population would have sat in a corner sucking their thumbs while peeing on themselves. Puh-lease. My husband sucked it up and busted his ass to move ahead. He says I actually saved his life. Funny, I feel that way about him.

Silly little imps like AAP and Choogsrun finally gave up what issue it is that they have with me. The fact is that they don't have an issue with me at all as I wouldn't give either of them a second glance. It is that they are unhappy with themselves because they would have ZERO chance in capturing the attention, let alone having a relationship with a woman like me as I hold the bar waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay above their heads. LOL

The best they could do is make half-hearted attempts at insults saying that I "look like a man" or "I am too old" or "you're a gold-digger" some such other nonsense. But the fact remains I have a man who treats me like a queen and they get off on bragging about how much they enjoy dissing their women. They don't even respect/honor them enough to make them their wives. *tsk* *tsk* But their women give AWESOME HEAD!... at least that is what they typed on elite.

Too each their own. :qt:
 
BIKINIMOM said:
LOL that wasn't him. I started dating my husband after I sent that fool packing. See, it is about more than just money as ALL THE MEN I DATED HAD TO MAKE BANK OR WE DIDN'T GO OUT. NO DECEPTION THERE.

My husband didn't sell anything - YOU said that fool, not me.

My husband had ZERO assets - read this asstard - no car, no home, no yacht, no job - NUTHIN-... when I married him yet within six months time he bought me a Jag, a Harley, and a 5 thousand square foot home in a lovely suburb of Dallas for us and our children in addition to paying for all the legal debt I have because of my exhusband.

You make 15K a year.

Game, set, match... thread over. YOU LOSE. :)

Not only are you a gold digger your retarded. I used to make 15k a year. I was in the Army, I guess that makes me less of a man. Since being a man in your book has to do with how much my wallet weighs. You don't even have your kids you skank why would he buy you a house for your kids. His kids have to be 30, lol!. I've never ever seen a man loose 100% of his belongings in a divorce. Your full of shit. AAP is gay so why would he say his woman gives good head. I don't talk about my girlfriend on here unless it has to do with race issues given she's half black. Seriously, in my life of 27 years I have yet to meet someone like you and give them more than 5 minutes of my time. So consider yourself fortunate. As far as you giving me a 2nd look? Shit you old whore I wouldn't screw anyone who was a stripper. My prerequisits go far beyond a bank account. I make enough money to build a 350k house while my girlfriend stays at home. Which is her choice, I could care less if she wanted to work. It would be interesting to see if something happened to your appearance if your husband would still stand beside you?
 
Is grumpy some kind wall street genius? I would seriously like to know how a man goes from zero assets, if that's 100% true, to buying all these expensive gifts?? I'll be waiting for an answer with pen and paper........in fact, you could have ole grumpy pm me if you like, he could be the next Tony Rogers!!..... :)



BIKINIMOM said:
LOL that wasn't him. I started dating my husband after I sent that fool packing. See, it is about more than just money as ALL THE MEN I DATED HAD TO MAKE BANK OR WE DIDN'T GO OUT. NO DECEPTION THERE.

My husband didn't sell anything - YOU said that fool, not me.

My husband had ZERO assets - read this asstard - no car, no home, no yacht, no job - NUTHIN-... when I married him yet within six months time he bought me a Jag, a Harley, and a 5 thousand square foot home in a lovely suburb of Dallas for us and our children in addition to paying for all the legal debt I have because of my exhusband.

You make 15K a year.

Game, set, match... thread over. YOU LOSE. :)
 
cboogsrun said:
Not only are you a gold digger your retarded. I used to make 15k a year. I was in the Army, I guess that makes me less of a man. Since being a man in your book has to do with how much my wallet weighs. You don't even have your kids you skank why would he buy you a house for your kids. His kids have to be 30, lol!. I've never ever seen a man loose 100% of his belongings in a divorce. Your full of shit. AAP is gay so why would he say his woman gives good head. I don't talk about my girlfriend on here unless it has to do with race issues given she's half black. Seriously, in my life of 27 years I have yet to meet someone like you and give them more than 5 minutes of my time. So consider yourself fortunate. As far as you giving me a 2nd look? Shit you old whore I wouldn't screw anyone who was a stripper. My prerequisits go far beyond a bank account. I make enough money to build a 350k house while my girlfriend stays at home. Which is her choice, I could care less if she wanted to work. It would be interesting to see if something happened to your appearance if your husband would still stand beside you?

OO I am a skank now, am I?

Sticks and stones....

bobo...

Alien Amp Pharm is gay, true, but that doesn't stop him from dissing his lady on the internet bragging about how he will never marry his woman or have kids with her but takes every opportunity to brag about how she loves to drop to her knees to suck his cock even though he refuses to acknowledge any holidays with gifts. This is what HE said - not me. :)

My husband was an Army Ranger that served in Vietnam so your point would be? I was a child at that time so sorry, couldn't have been married to him and yes he does have a set of children from his first marriage who are grown and happily married with children of their own. And?

He did not lose his assets in a divorce, that is what YOU said. duh... I told you they were stolen from him. He had a business arrangement, trusted the wrong people, made a few bad judgment calls and while he was out of the country on business (He used to travel 3 weeks out of the month) when he came back - it was all gone. All of it from the 6 thousand square foot home in Cottonwood Valley in Las Colinas, TX (Wont put the dollar value because it might hurt your feelings) to the Ferrari, the Corvette Z06, the truck the two custom bikes (one Harley and one from Rick Ferris' shop), over 10 watches (all over 3K Euro), and other assorted jewelry, the entire contents of the house, his shoes ran about 400$ a pair.... So your point would be?

And he had this happen to him at the age of 55... not 30. Go ahead, start your life over as an old man... Pppppffffffffffttttt You puppies make me laugh.

As for "my looks" -

As stunning as I am, I am STILL nearly 40. Thank you for the compliment, but I think I will "fall apart" a heckuva lot faster than your wife *cough* I mean, baby momma as I am older than she (I assume). But primarily due to the fact that I have serious health issues that rob me of my ability TO FUNCTION daily - fuck beauty. I got so ill a few months back that I nearly died. Yea, a real sexy death - on the fucking toilet while all of life drained out of me in just a few short hours. Yea, he is with me for "my looks". :rolleyes: He used to date a gaggle of strippers at a time. Median age 25, along with corporate VP's, doctors, et all Why? Because he could! Not many men I know of can say the same.... So what on earth would he want from me? Could be maybe that while all of those females may have been far "prettier" and younger than me, they were void something more important? NNNNNNNNNNnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Can YOU say the same about your wife *cough* Baby Momma? Probably not, as you claim to be sooooooooooo devoted to your B-A-B-Y M-O-M-M-A but she isn't good enough for you to legitimize her child. NYICE. I wonder why that is... Nnnnnnnaaaaaahhhh actually I don't. I know EXACTLY why. And you prove it with your every post. Pointblank - it is because you are a pussy. :qt:

So now, pussy. 350K? Pssssssssssssshhhhhhhh Big fucking deal. How many years did you have to save your pennies for that one?

My husband went from ZERO - that was stolen from him - to putting me in the lap of luxury while fighting for my children IN SIX MONTHS TIME. I haven't had to take a job since my ex got me fired from my last job as a certified personal trainer over a year ago. Yea, you know so much about pictures of my ass on the internet (I am sure your B-A-B-Y M-O-M-M-A would be thrilled to know that LMFAO) but you didn't read that part? The part about how the gym fired my ass when my exhusband accused the child-care workers there of beating my kids?... along with anyone else that they came contact w/thru me :rolleyes:

Dude, don't hate because you fall short of the mark. Hate is SUCH an ugly thang. :lmao:

And Red Samarai - it is no secret any one who knows anything about oil and gas knows that fortunes are made and lost in the blink of an eye. 90% of the money is generated by 10% of the people. My hubby just happens to fall in that 10th %. Lucky thing for me, or else I would be out waiting tables. :worried:.... seeing as how I married him when he was BROKE.

Fuck, I can't even get that goldd-digger thing right. Yup. I'm a loser! :)

Heres' one of our wedding pics:

modelofiron


Note - that is my sister's old dress, the wedding/reception was in my apartment cost no more than 500$ all inclusive as my family and good friend furnished the food, booze and cake, heck my sister even bought our rings. So you can clearly see that I married him for his money and he married me for my looks. :rolleyes: Wasn't I the most beautiful bride you've ever seen?

Maybe one day you will be lucky enough to find a woman who loves you for you, and will love you when you are king of the hill one minute then HAVE NOTHING BUT YOUR WITS AND BARE ASS THE NEXT but will still remain by your side because you treated her THAT WELL regardless... and whose sentiments you return.... or not. :)
 
Last edited:
redsamurai said:
Is grumpy some kind wall street genius? I would seriously like to know how a man goes from zero assets, if that's 100% true, to buying all these expensive gifts?? I'll be waiting for an answer with pen and paper........in fact, you could have ole grumpy pm me if you like, he could be the next Tony Rogers!!..... :)

As I stated in my K note to you. There is no "get rich quick" scheming going on here. My Old Grump busts his ass. If you ever want to get into Oil and Gas shoot the Old Grump a PM... There ain't nuthin easy bout it. You have to be incredibly smart, driven and charismatic but it can be done. Not to mention, diversity. I have noted that of all the successfull men that it has been my pleasure to know there were a few commonalities and one of them was: diversity. They had their hands in several projects at a time.

NOT ONE was your "average" 9 - 5 put my hours in and "get my check comfort" sort of guy. And every single one was totally self-made, started from nothing and lost it all at least once... most in the blink of an eye. It takes a very peculiar sort of woman to stand by such a man as you have to have TOTAL TRUST, one would even say blind faith that he is doing what he is doing for the betterment of you both, even when it seems he is really reaching. These men make their best decisions, it would seem, on their gut. He who hesitates loses. Younger men have the balls to do this as they rarely have much to lose. But as they take on the responsibilities of families they become more cautious. There are a rare and precious few who continue to thrive on this sort of risk-taking, admittedly not for every woman.
 
Last edited:
PuddleMonkey said:
My head hurts :(

It shouldn't. THE FACTS are simple.

Whoever wants can call me whatever name they want can. This does not diminish my reality at all. They are haters pure and simple who beg for my attention with cheap shots that are so far from reality it's laughable.

Game, set, match = ME!

And a few pussies left to eat their humble pie COLD. :RADAR:

*giggle*
 
Last edited:
BIKINIMOM said:
OO I am a skank now, am I?

Sticks and stones....

bobo...

Alien Amp Pharm is gay, true, but that doesn't stop him from dissing his lady on the internet bragging about how he will never marry his woman or have kids with her but takes every opportunity to brag about how she loves to drop to her knees to suck his cock even though he refuses to acknowledge any holidays with gifts. This is what HE said - not me. :)

My husband was an Army Ranger that served in Vietnam so your point would be? I was a child at that time so sorry, couldn't have been married to him and yes he does have a set of children from his first marriage who are grown and happily married with children of their own. And?

He did not lose his assets in a divorce, that is what YOU said. duh... I told you they were stolen from him. He had a business arrangement, trusted the wrong people, made a few bad judgment calls and while he was out of the country on business (He used to travel 3 weeks out of the month) when he came back - it was all gone. All of it from the 6 thousand square foot home in Cottonwood Valley in Las Colinas, TX (Wont put the dollar value because it might hurt your feelings) to the Ferrari, the Corvette Z06, the truck the two custom bikes (one Harley and one from Rick Ferris' shop), over 10 watches (all over 3K Euro), and other assorted jewelry, the entire contents of the house, his shoes ran about 400$ a pair.... So your point would be?

And he had this happen to him at the age of 55... not 30. Go ahead, start your life over as an old man... Pppppffffffffffttttt You puppies make me laugh.

As for "my looks" -

As stunning as I am, I am STILL nearly 40. Thank you for the compliment, but I think I will "fall apart" a heckuva lot faster than your wife *cough* I mean, baby momma as I am older than she (I assume). But primarily due to the fact that I have serious health issues that rob me of my ability TO FUNCTION daily - fuck beauty. I got so ill a few months back that I nearly died. Yea, a real sexy death - on the fucking toilet while all of life drained out of me in just a few short hours. Yea, he is with me for "my looks". :rolleyes: He used to date a gaggle of strippers at a time. Median age 25, along with corporate VP's, doctors, et all Why? Because he could! Not many men I know of can say the same.... So what on earth would he want from me? Could be maybe that while all of those females may have been far "prettier" and younger than me, they were void something more important? NNNNNNNNNNnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Can YOU say the same about your wife *cough* Baby Momma? Probably not, as you claim to be sooooooooooo devoted to your B-A-B-Y M-O-M-M-A but she isn't good enough for you to legitimize her child. NYICE. I wonder why that is... Nnnnnnnaaaaaahhhh actually I don't. I know EXACTLY why. And you prove it with your every post. Pointblank - it is because you are a pussy. :qt:

So now, pussy. 350K? Pssssssssssssshhhhhhhh Big fucking deal. How many years did you have to save your pennies for that one?

My husband went from ZERO - that was stolen from him - to putting me in the lap of luxury while fighting for my children IN SIX MONTHS TIME. I haven't had to take a job since my ex got me fired from my last job as a certified personal trainer over a year ago. Yea, you know so much about pictures of my ass on the internet (I am sure your B-A-B-Y M-O-M-M-A would be thrilled to know that LMFAO) but you didn't read that part? The part about how the gym fired my ass when my exhusband accused the child-care workers there of beating my kids?... along with anyone else that they came contact w/thru me :rolleyes:

Dude, don't hate because you fall short of the mark. Hate is SUCH an ugly thang. :lmao:

And Red Samarai - it is no secret any one who knows anything about oil and gas knows that fortunes are made and lost in the blink of an eye. 90% of the money is generated by 10% of the people. My hubby just happens to fall in that 10th %. Lucky thing for me, or else I would be out waiting tables. :worried:.... seeing as how I married him when he was BROKE.

Fuck, I can't even get that goldd-digger thing right. Yup. I'm a loser! :)

Heres' one of our wedding pics:

modelofiron


Note - that is my sister's old dress, the wedding/reception was in my apartment cost no more than 500$ all inclusive as my family and good friend furnished the food, booze and cake, heck my sister even bought our rings. So you can clearly see that I married him for his money and he married me for my looks. :rolleyes: Wasn't I the most beautiful bride you've ever seen?

Maybe one day you will be lucky enough to find a woman who loves you for you, and will love you when you are king of the hill one minute then HAVE NOTHING BUT YOUR WITS AND BARE ASS THE NEXT but will still remain by your side because you treated her THAT WELL regardless... and whose sentiments you return.... or not. :)

Your freakin nuts. lol! Not much of a gambler so the 50/50 shot at marriage just isn't very appealing. Has nothing to do with me having female genitalia. lol! I'm not sure how you consider it luck that you ended with someone who has done well for himself, that's your whole deal. You only date guys with money. Who in their right mind lets someone else have total control over all of their assets. Something doesn't add up. I didn't save pennies, I went from running another man's business making 55k a year to running my own and doing much better. I don't know anyone my age that owns a 350k house that didn't get help from inheritance or their parents. That doesn't mean their isn't any, I just don't know of any. Kinda seems like I'm headed down the right path. My point about me being in the Army is due to the fact you looked down on the amount of money I made while I was enlisted. Seriosuly are you that stupid? As far as sharing information about my g/f, that's my business and I prefer to keep it that way. Bye the Alien Amp Pharm, I got you confused with the mod AAP. lol! Sorry! I may never have 50 million in the bank, which by your standards means I'm a loser, but I will be very compfortable through out my life and happy. I surround myself with good people, so good things will continue to happen. However I wouldn't be terribly surprised to hear of you sleeping on the streets eventually. You can only use so many people in your life before your assed out. Honestly its better off for your children to be with someone other than you, there is enough ugly people in the world. No need to have any more.
 
cboogsrun said:
Your freakin nuts. lol! Not much of a gambler so the 50/50 shot at marriage just isn't very appealing. Has nothing to do with me having female genitalia. lol! I'm not sure how you consider it luck that you ended with someone who has done well for himself, that's your whole deal. You only date guys with money. Who in their right mind lets someone else have total control over all of their assets. Something doesn't add up. I didn't save pennies, I went from running another man's business making 55k a year to running my own and doing much better. I don't know anyone my age that owns a 350k house that didn't get help from inheritance or their parents. That doesn't mean their isn't any, I just don't know of any. Kinda seems like I'm headed down the right path. My point about me being in the Army is due to the fact you looked down on the amount of money I made while I was enlisted. Seriosuly are you that stupid? As far as sharing information about my g/f, that's my business and I prefer to keep it that way. Bye the Alien Amp Pharm, I got you confused with the mod AAP. lol! Sorry! I may never have 50 million in the bank, which by your standards means I'm a loser, but I will be very compfortable through out my life and happy. I surround myself with good people, so good things will continue to happen. However I wouldn't be terribly surprised to hear of you sleeping on the streets eventually. You can only use so many people in your life before your assed out. Honestly its better off for your children to be with someone other than you, there is enough ugly people in the world. No need to have any more.

"B-A-B-Y M-O-M-M-A... this goes out to all the baby's mommas... this is for all the baby's mommas." isn't that how the song goes? I bet your baby momma knows all the words.

Bottome line is this - you talk out of your asshole about me being a skank and a gold-digger and turns out the only loser on this thread is - YOU.

Can't even legitimize your daughter 'cause you don't trust her momma...

*tsk* *tsk*

My husband married me because he loved me - and I married him because I trusted that love. Period, end of story.

So tell us, why is it that your Baby momma ain't good enough for you to marry?
 
nefertiti said:
There is a very very good chance that I'll be the breadwinner of just about every relationship I am in unless I start dating a pro athlete or something...and I wouldn't get a guy to sign a prenup. I'm a romantic and hate the idea of a "just in case" clause. I'd probably agree to sign one if roles reversed and he wanted it, but I don't think I'd ever request it.

HOWEVER - I've also never heard of a guy requesting alimony, so there's less reason for me to have paranoia about it.

Ever heard of a guy named Kevin that married a girl Named Britney?

sadly there are a TON of men that have and will continue to ask for support from women... RUN AWAY!! ( some on this thread already have, pussies)

:santa:
 
rudeboyja said:
Senario....
You meet the perfect man, fall madly in love, get married .. All is well for the 1st year or 2. After that everything gets routine.

At your gym there is the suave, charming, devastatingly handsome, brilliant, well hung, Adonis type physique, modest guy we'll call rudeboyja. You and he do some innocent flirting, which turns into an extra marriatal affair. One day hubby follows you to a hotel. He opens up the door to see you with rudeboy, upsidedown with one leg pinned behind your head, the other covered with whip cream and cherries.

So this perfect man decides he wants a divorce. He never would thought of taking money from you but now he wants to get back at you. Wish you had a prenup now???


What? It could happen.........

So you think all women are easy and not able to control their "animal" instincts? Geeeezzzzzz Men are stupid!

:santa:
 
BIKINIMOM said:
I know that you have trust issues which you have openly admitted to. You are 100% entitled to your opinion on this topic but be cognizant of the fact that not everyone views this issue the same way.

For me (and my husband) it is a matter of trust. Either you trust one another fully or you don't get married.

I stand by my statements. It is very easy to see that women (and men) like me would be wise not to align themselves in a LTR with men (and women) who share your point of view as it is a FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCE; one that can not be compromised.

To say though that all women who share my viewpoint are gold-digging vultures and that the men that share that viewpoint are stupid pussies just isn't an accurate statement.

I fail on all accounts for ANYONE's definition of a gold-digger. I posted a thread where EVERYONE was welcome to voice their opinions and offer up an explanation as to how it is that one could view me in this regard as I married a man that was quite wealthy when we began courting but married him regardless of the fact that at the time of the nuptuals (and for several weeks before) he had zero money, barely enough to help me out financially as he had promised to do. It was MY CHOICE purely to marry him at the time that I did. Were I a gold-digger I could have A - flat out dumped him or B - delayed the nuptuals until a much later date AFTER he had recouped.

I married him because of how kind he was to me - period. The fact that he had the brain power and drive to overcome such a devastating loss as he suffered was a very large part of why I chose him to be my life partner but it was NOT the deciding factor as I had dated many men who had similar circumstances in their lives. Admittedly though, my husband was the only man that I knew who went from riches to rags practically overnight while it was happening to him.

When I first publicly announced on elite that I was marrying my husband we made no mention of his financial situation. That information was privately divulged to a few board members that I trust - they know who they are. But SublimeZM asked me on the boards, if my Old Grump lost all of his money, would I still be with him. If he only knew. ;)

It wasn't until we were well on our way to a remarkable recovery from his WORST EVER financial crisis that we are now admitting publicly to it. So I guess I sorta failed the gold-digger test, eh?

So, either I :

A - can predict the future with great accuracy.

B - have a heart that is as genuine as it is steadfast.

C - am dumber than a bag of rocks.

:lmao:


I vote "C"
Cause not one of these idiots have the ability to understand, nor was it any of their business. I told you countless times to dump EF.

That being said. Not one of these posts have anything to do with my real life.

:santa:
 
cboogsrun said:
[/B]

Because your hung up on money instead of the man. Making $8 an hour just fueled your fire. Your hard work is very admirable, its the other things about you that make you ugly.

If you had half a brain you wouldn't say anymore. Hopefully when I reach the end of this thread you haven't...........
:santa:
 
cboogsrun said:
IF he sold them then how doesn't he have any assets. Cash is still an asset. Whats the sq. footage of his home? What does he drive? How big is his boat? Lots of rich people can use good accoutants to show they make hardly anything. I must be a rocket scientist especially since everyone who has kids together has to be married you idiot.

And you are an exception? I'll pay for the marriage lic.

Daymn I love reading one post at a time. Just how challenged are you?

:santa2:
 
cboogsrun said:
I may be a hummingbird, but if you made 20k a year you wouldn't be married to bikinimom right now. lol! Its funny as men get older they fail to see people for who they are. Like your wife for instance is trash. all you see is a younger attractive woman who shows you attention. Primarily because you've done well for yourself.


Dumbshit. A hummingbird makes you look like an amoeba.

:santa:

Still reading one post at a time....
 
alien amp pharm said:
cboogsrun, save your breath bro. Anybody with at least half a brain can see BM's true colors. We feel the same way as you, but don't have the patience nor desire to sit and argue with such worthless trash anymore.

She is thriving off the attention & drama. Move on bro, move on.


Now ant hill gets involved? How did that Valentine's Day on her knees with nothing work for ya? Still dating plastic blowup dolls???


Love ya ant farm! :rainbow:
 
you know, I remember BM from when I was last here in '00-01......she was always one of the more respected mods........now I don't want to put myself in any situation, but I honestly think some of you might really be swinging low on her. I actually disagree with her on the whole prenup thing......but where the fuck does animosity come from? Is there a reason to be calling a woman a "skank" because of some perceived flaws?? I really don't know why some of you guys just go straight to the gutter when a woman bows up here........and I've seen it with other women, not just BM. I've had disagreements with other women here......but nothing that led to me calling them a skank........and honestly, I didn't see BM taking low shots until the low shots were fired at her.........it's really disappointing to come here somtimes because it's like some fraternity type atmosphere. Hey, if I'm wrong.....and BM really is a cunt, than I'll stand corrected.....but somebody please show me where she's behaved like one..???





ps. Grump, get out of oil.......nanoparticles is where it's at!!..... :beer:
 
redsamurai said:
you know, I remember BM from when I was last here in '00-01......she was always one of the more respected mods........now I don't want to put myself in any situation, but I honestly think some of you might really be swinging low on her. I actually disagree with her on the whole prenup thing......but where the fuck does animosity come from? Is there a reason to be calling a woman a "skank" because of some perceived flaws?? I really don't know why some of you guys just go straight to the gutter when a woman bows up here........and I've seen it with other women, not just BM. I've had disagreements with other women here......but nothing that led to me calling them a skank........and honestly, I didn't see BM taking low shots until the low shots were fired at her.........it's really disappointing to come here somtimes because it's like some fraternity type atmosphere. Hey, if I'm wrong.....and BM really is a cunt, than I'll stand corrected.....but somebody please show me where she's behaved like one..???





ps. Grump, get out of oil.......nanoparticles is where it's at!!..... :beer:


Thank you for pointing that out.

It is interesting to note that just because I did not share the author's point of view I have been called a: stripper, a whore, a skank, a gold-digger, ugly, trailor trash, an idiot and worthless by anyone of three men who posted on the thread. Oddly enough, I was not the only person who shared MY viewpoint, yet I was the only one that was targeted.

Let us take a look at these sterling examples of manhood... shall we?

1. Clicked his heels giddy with delight gloating to all of EF because he got support from his exwife which enabled him to get high speed internet connection and cable TV. Somehow I dont think this man needs to worry about asking ANY woman to sign a prenupt as he clearly never had any assets. Somehow I doubt he ever will.

2. Is a man that boasts regularly that he will NEVER marry his current girlfriend nor will he EVER have children with her. His now infamous Valentine's Day thread speaks volumes about just how much he respects his lady. He bragged that she dropped to her knees and sucked his cock like a champ because she was so gratefull that he didnt even acknowledge the holiday with a card, let alone any other sort of loving gesture that was not storebought.

3. Is a man that thinks so highly of his BABY MAMA as to put her in this big ass house and "takes care of her so that she doesnt have to work if she doesnt want to" (and she AINT a gold-digger?) but has so little regard for her or his child that he isn't man enough to legitimize her by marrying her mother and making her his life partner. Why? Because he claims that he is afraid to give up "HIS" money!

.....but I am the one with issues?

I married my husband for one reason and one reason alone: because of his commitment to me and treatment of me REGARDLESS of how much money he did or did not have and because I trusted that commitment and love and gave mine in return. Can any of these men say the same?

Till then.... game/set/match = ME.

All the stupid pussies have been sufficiently pwned.

Class dissmissed....Have a nice day! :)
 
BIKINIMOM said:
Thank you for pointing that out.

It is interesting to note that just because I did not share the author's point of view I have been called a: stripper, a whore, a skank, a gold-digger, ugly, trailor trash, an idiot and worthless by anyone of three men who posted on the thread. Oddly enough, I was not the only person who shared MY viewpoint, yet I was the only one that was targeted.

Let us take a look at these sterling examples of manhood... shall we?

1. Clicked his heels giddy with delight gloating to all of EF because he got support from his exwife which enabled him to get high speed internet connection and cable TV. Somehow I dont think this man needs to worry about asking ANY woman to sign a prenupt as he clearly never had any assets. Somehow I doubt he ever will.

2. Is a man that boasts regularly that he will NEVER marry his current girlfriend nor will he EVER have children with her. His now infamous Valentine's Day thread speaks volumes about just how much he respects his lady. He bragged that she dropped to her knees and sucked his cock like a champ because she was so gratefull that he didnt even acknowledge the holiday with a card, let alone any other sort of loving gesture that was not storebought.

3. Is a man that thinks so highly of his BABY MAMA as to put her in this big ass house and "takes care of her so that she doesnt have to work if she doesnt want to" (and she AINT a gold-digger?) but has so little regard for her or his child that he isn't man enough to legitimize her by marrying her mother and making her his life partner. Why? Because he claims that he is afraid to give up "HIS" money!

.....but I am the one with issues?

I married my husband for one reason and one reason alone: because of his commitment to me and treatment of me REGARDLESS of how much money he did or did not have and because I trusted that commitment and love and gave mine in return. Can any of these men say the same?

Till then.... game/set/match = ME.

All the stupid pussies have been sufficiently pwned.

Class dissmissed....Have a nice day! :)

I refuse to join in this little arguement... But, just because someone refuses to share your viewpoint, that doesn't mean you won. It just means that you continue to disagree.

Real adults can live with that, and move on... without gloating about an unsubstantiated, yet self-perceived, victory. Just a thought.
 
beefcake28 said:
I refuse to join in this little arguement... But, just because someone refuses to share your viewpoint, that doesn't mean you won. It just means that you continue to disagree.

Real adults can live with that, and move on... without gloating about an unsubstantiated, yet self-perceived, victory. Just a thought.

Check your K.

It has naught to do with anyone sharing my viewpoint and everything to do with successfully exposing the stupid pussies on this thread. Surely you wouldnt begrudge me that simple pleasure?
 
BIKINIMOM said:
It has naught to do with anyone sharing my viewpoint and everything to do with successfully exposing the stupid pussies on this thread. Surely you wouldnt begrudge me that simple pleasure?

You are free to take pleasure in whatever you wish... Nobody can deny you that.

Like I said, I refuse to invest any more time into this invariably circular arguement... There is no possible resolution when such biased opinions abound. Every arguement will, obviously, be biased to their own behalf... despite second-party perceptions, opinions, experiences, etc...

i.e. Take pleasure in your own reality, and don't worry what others think. That goes for everyone.

That stated, I have said all that I am willing to contribute to this thread.
 
beefcake28 said:
You are free to take pleasure in whatever you wish... Nobody can deny you that.

Like I said, I refuse to invest any more time into this invariably circular arguement... There is no possible resolution when such biased opinions abound. Every arguement will, obviously, be biased to their own behalf... despite second-party perceptions, opinions, experiences, etc...

i.e. Take pleasure in your own reality, and don't worry what others think. That goes for everyone.

That stated, I have said all that I am willing to contribute to this thread.

Probably the best post on this thread. :)
 
To be this much in love at this stage in my life, I am very fortunate.
 
redsamurai said:
you know, I remember BM from when I was last here in '00-01......she was always one of the more respected mods........now I don't want to put myself in any situation, but I honestly think some of you might really be swinging low on her. I actually disagree with her on the whole prenup thing......but where the fuck does animosity come from? Is there a reason to be calling a woman a "skank" because of some perceived flaws?? I really don't know why some of you guys just go straight to the gutter when a woman bows up here........and I've seen it with other women, not just BM. I've had disagreements with other women here......but nothing that led to me calling them a skank........and honestly, I didn't see BM taking low shots until the low shots were fired at her.........it's really disappointing to come here somtimes because it's like some fraternity type atmosphere. Hey, if I'm wrong.....and BM really is a cunt, than I'll stand corrected.....but somebody please show me where she's behaved like one..???



ps. Grump, get out of oil.......nanoparticles is where it's at!!..... :beer:

Then reread her posts. Taking a shot at a man's manliness is the same as calling her a skank.
 
Grumpy Old Man said:
Dumbshit. A hummingbird makes you look like an amoeba.

:santa:

Still reading one post at a time....

I'm glad to know that a hummingbird is the same size as an amoeba. lol! Your remedial to say the least.
 
Grumpy Old Man said:
And you are an exception? I'll pay for the marriage lic.

Daymn I love reading one post at a time. Just how challenged are you?

:santa2:


Besides rain man I'm not sure how many people can read 2 different things at the same time. I would rather you buy your wife some class before spending money on something I have no need for. Oh if they sell dignity go ahead pick up some for yourself.
 
cboogsrun said:
Besides rain man I'm not sure how many people can read 2 different things at the same time. I would rather you buy your wife some class before spending money on something I have no need for. Oh if they sell dignity go ahead pick up some for yourself.

A little dignity for your baby mama? LMFAO

Rain man? hehhehehehehe Is that the best you can do? Why are we not surprized. I didnt have to get myself knocked up to have some dude take care of me... Heck, I didnt have to do a thing, 'cept be me. And my Old Grump aint "some dood" who knocked me up - he aint my baby daddy - HE IS MY HUSBAND. :qt:

Go back to your baby mama and tell her how important you and her child are to you.

Wait a minute, you just told us all that that is something you have no need for.

Nuff said. :wavey:
 
lol @ being called pussies by BM.

Unlike your mentally warped perception, here is a FACT.......
I am a self-sufficent, self-made man who has suceeded in life and made great decisions.
YOU however have been a complete failure at everything in life, as you've shared thru numerous personal stories on here. Heck, the one good thing you have (children) you even fucked up. Unlike me, you have and always will rely on someone else to bail you out and support you because it's proven time and time again you are too weak of a human being to live life successfully.

So, call game/set/match all you wish, the facts of life speak for themselves. At least I can honestly say I made it on my own in life. You cannot.

There is some strong, admirable women in this world. Too bad you will never come remotely close to them. You are a leach, nothing more.

Poking fun of someone for making 15K a year while serving our country is pretty low. You marry some guy, gain his money and suddenly you think you are better than other people less fortunate? That shows the person you truly are. Hopefully karma will slap you again soon.

Why don't you take your husband's advice and dump Elitefitness ? Only a handfull of people want you around.
 
cboogsrun said:
Then reread her posts. Taking a shot at a man's manliness is the same as calling her a skank.

Show me where I cast the first stone that was a personal attack?

I showed you mine - DUMBASS - now you show me yours.

I hadn't mentioned THING ONE ABOUT YOU PERSONALLY, yet you came at me with this bullshit laden post chockfull of personal attacks.... so you were saying?

cboogsrun said:
OK, I'll spell it out for you. Y o u a r e a g o l d d i g g e r. Good enough. It has nothing to do with standards. I've met great men who make 20 k a year. Elizabeth Taylor and her 7th husband. Kind of a poor example. KFed another poor example. He left a pregnant girlfriend for a very wealthy britney spears. So I guess you and him are on the same level. I think we should take a vote and see if EFers think all men should stfu or if you should stfu. I'd almost bet its a landslide for the latter.
 
alien amp pharm said:
lol @ being called pussies by BM.

Unlike your mentally warped perception, here is a FACT.......
I am a self-sufficent, self-made man who has suceeded in life and made great decisions.
YOU however have been a complete failure at everything in life, as you've shared thru numerous personal stories on here. Heck, the one good thing you have (children) you even fucked up. Unlike me, you have and always will rely on someone else to bail you out and support you because it's proven time and time again you are too weak of a human being to live life successfully.

So, call game/set/match all you wish, the facts of life speak for themselves. At least I can honestly say I made it on my own in life. You cannot.

There is some strong, admirable women in this world. Too bad you will never come remotely close to them. You are a leach, nothing more.

Poking fun of someone for making 15K a year while serving our country is pretty low. You marry some guy, gain his money and suddenly you think you are better than other people less fortunate? That shows the person you truly are. Hopefully karma will slap you again soon.

Why don't you take your husband's advice and dump Elitefitness ? Only a handfull of people want you around.

*yawn*

Print facts then maybe your arguements might hold *this much* water.

Now go back to bragging to us all about how well your GIRLFRIEND can suck the chrome off a bumper... Pssssssssssssshhhhh you could have gotten the poor girl knee pads for Valentine's. What would they have set you back? Like 5 bucks?
 
BIKINIMOM said:
*yawn*

Print facts then maybe your arguements might hold *this much* water.

Now go back to bragging to us all about how well your GIRLFRIEND can suck the chrome off a bumper... Pssssssssssssshhhhh you could have gotten the poor girl knee pads for Valentine's. What would they have set you back? Like 5 bucks?

Is that all you can do is keep repeating how I got a blowjob on Valentine's Day, which my GF doesn't even want to celebrate (by her own choice)?

Why print facts.....Nearly every one of your posts prior to meeting Old Grump was you crying about your life/your ex/your lack of kids/your lack of money.

You even said the other day that you probably would've committed suicide if you hadn't met Old Grump. That's the only thing I hold against him.
 
alien amp pharm said:
Is that all you can do is keep repeating how I got a blowjob on Valentine's Day, which my GF doesn't even want to celebrate (by her own choice)?

Why print facts.....Nearly every one of your posts prior to meeting Old Grump was you crying about your life/your ex/your lack of kids/your lack of money.

You even said the other day that you probably would've committed suicide if you hadn't met Old Grump. That's the only thing I hold against him.

LOL But you still felt the need to brag about how she dropped to her knees to suck your cock... didntcha?

I never cried about anything having to do with my children - whom I took care of on my own - in addition to all the scumbag attorneys and I NEVER bitched about lack of money... EVER. And now I get to hear my children crying to me DAILY that they are afraid that their father might actually make good on his threats to kill them.

So you were saying?

See, it takes a REAL MAN to live up to his promises. My husband is a REAL MAN and I thank God for him every day.

You would never see me dissing him or he me the way you do your girlfriend regularly on EF. Makes a body wonder what you say/do to her in real time.

Not my problem, cause I ain't her.

So tell us again how your buddy is fairing. You know the one whose soon2BX accused him of molesting their daughter?
 
Wootoom said:
holy fuck this is crazy, im serious, i have never seen something like this before

It's funny how TWO simpletons who I didnt say JACK SCHITT too feel the need to continually lambast me making shit up.... DOODS HAVE ISSUES, BUT FOR REAL. :worried:
 
If you truly love and respect your husband then why don't you take his advice and leave EF ?

Is it because, just like in life, you have to constantly have attention and drama ?
 
alien amp pharm said:
If you truly love and respect your husband then why don't you take his advice and leave EF ?

Is it because, just like in life, you have to constantly have attention and drama ?

How much could those kneepads have set you back? Come on... I will chip in for the kneepads since my husband is willing to pay for the marriage license for baby daddy.

Now be gone fool.

Interesting - how both YOU and CHOOGSRUN hurled all sorts of personal attacks at me when I hadnt said BOO to either of you. Yet you claim "I love drama?"

How you figure?
 
well, as painful as it was.....I did reread some of the earlier posts in this thread......and like I said, I disagreed completely with BM's assessment of the value of a prenup.......but BM took some hands to the face before she finally started swinging. Yeah, once she did......she said some things "I" would give her a timeout for.......but then again, I'd give a few people in this thread a timeout.

Having gone through this thread again, I really am disgusted.....just lock this bullshit.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
A little dignity for your baby mama? LMFAO

Rain man? hehhehehehehe Is that the best you can do? Why are we not surprized. I didnt have to get myself knocked up to have some dude take care of me... Heck, I didnt have to do a thing, 'cept be me. And my Old Grump aint "some dood" who knocked me up - he aint my baby daddy - HE IS MY HUSBAND. :qt:

Go back to your baby mama and tell her how important you and her child are to you.

Wait a minute, you just told us all that that is something you have no need for.

Nuff said. :wavey:

I take it your ghetto now. Thats cool since your in your 40s. I don't see the difference between my 8 years together and your little peice of paper. Her becoming pregnant was by far the best thing for me. I appreciate her for giving me a beautiful little girl. Taking care of a new born gave me more ambition and motivation to better my life and theirs. Which I have progessively done over the last 5 years. I have no need for marriage due to personal reasons that I've shared on EF before. Unfortunately I don't feel the need to disclose those reasons to you. Considering you don't have custody of your children I think I'll take any family advice from you and flush it down the toilet. You never seem to be able to take responsibility for what you've done to actually better yourself as a person. Everyone is out to get you, I guess.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
It's funny how TWO simpletons who I didnt say JACK SCHITT too feel the need to continually lambast me making shit up.... DOODS HAVE ISSUES, BUT FOR REAL. :worried:


I've also given you green karma in the past. I just think when it comes to issues with marriage and children your very shallow.
 
BIKINIMOM said:
Show me where I cast the first stone that was a personal attack?

I showed you mine - DUMBASS - now you show me yours.

I hadn't mentioned THING ONE ABOUT YOU PERSONALLY, yet you came at me with this bullshit laden post chockfull of personal attacks.... so you were saying?


I tried to be nice. I think he was talking more about the skank comment which may have been excessive, but a spade is a spade.
 
Top Bottom