Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Members bodyparts pic contest

Or the best atrophied nuts from a test cycle

MODS!!!! Can we delete this post??? This is starting to sound like a circus side show.....:bawling: (LOL) (oh yea... I'm a mod...)

COME ONE, COME ALL LADIES & GENTLEMAN! SEE THE STRANGEST HUMAN MUTATIONS YOU WILL EVER PAY MONEY TO SEE

- THE PREGNANT MAN!
- THE MAN W/ 44DD's
- THE MAN W/ ONE NUT

:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

Sassy69 said:

MODS!!!! Can we delete this post??? This is starting to sound like a circus side show.....:bawling: (LOL) (oh yea... I'm a mod...)

In the last 10 years the side show has existed. But in the last 4 years, the big tent finally made center circle.

Too bad. As a judge, I see 'natural' guys with bitch-tits who are young enough to be my kids (I'm 41). Not that I'm a life-time natural .... but come-on. My time (under doctors care) a year long cycle, in like 10 weeks to these kids. And to us then, test, was the only thing out there. Todays kids have designer sh*t that scares some pros. Even then BB are DOA, and its drug related, the first question from some kids is : What was he on, and can I get some.

Hey NYMUSCLE..... Yo bro, i apologize for flaming you....it waz an accident, i thought you where that one "gymnyc" guy who posted the , "i think i have nice forearms" post.

No hard feelings..

peace

lol

nah that wasnt me

i mean i do have big 4 arms from the excessive masturbation

but i didnt make that post

ha ha

Top Bottom