Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Megestrol Acetate

ken69dahl

Megestrol acetate
Also called "Megace"

I guess it is used for cancer patients and anorexia patients to help them gain weight.

I can get it free through a friend who has to take it for Hepatitus. He is putting on allot of weight real fast.

Anybody know how it works with AS?

Thanks Ken

Here's some info on it....don't do it k. I got it from a website...ADAP Drugs. I rarely log into Elite that much anymore, but I've been around for awhile. Just thought I'd save you before you do this on your own.

Drug description
Megace is an appetite stimulant used to treat HIV wasting. It increases the desire to eat in some people. Megace is synthetic progesterone. Progesterone is a female hormone. Patients on Megace tend to gain fat, according to studies using therapeutic doses of 800 mg/day. Many people use a lot less than that. A slow weight gain associated with lower than established therapeutic doses may promote gain of muscle mass.

Side effects
Rare side effects can be alteration of menstrual pattern with unpredictable bleeding, pain in chest, visual disturbances, headache, insomnia, pain in abdomen, groin, calf or leg, loss of coordination, slurred speech, weakness or numbness in extremities, yellow eyes or skin, depression, skin rashes, swelling in hands and feet, brown spots on skin, acne, increased body hair, increased breast tenderness, and loss of scalp hair.

megestrol

Megestrol is not an anaolic steroid. It is a progestin -- a synthetic progesterone. Yes you would gain weight from it, but it would be in the form of fat water and a nice big set of titties.

Re: megestrol

Seth Roberts said:
a nice big set of titties.

Let me know when you use it... maybe you can go shopping with my girlfriend to victoria's secret :p woulda save me the trouble bro.

Top Bottom