Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meditrope HGH

Meditrope is a trusted HGH source I used blacktops now very good
Yeah, I used blacktops back in early 2021. Was a noticeable difference when switching from another brand to Meditrope.
Their .co.uk-site I contacted them through back then is gone though, so that's why I was wondering if they still were G2G.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

All good, I didn't end up ordering any after all. Seems their .co.uk-site I used when ordering back in 2021 is still down though. You know their current site? Feel free to PM it to me if you do.
I'm slightly hesitant though, first shipment "dissapeared". But they quickly reshipped and arrived within days.
Early this year though, I recieved a letter from the authorities that they've dropped their case on me. So guess that explained where the first shipment went.
Prolly wont drop it again if I have another shipment stopped in customs.

they are approved on anabolex.com so I tried them they doing mainly email orders now seems

https://anabolex.com/community/threads/the-provider-hgh-reviews-and-discounts.5968/

they are approved on anabolex.com so I tried them they doing mainly email orders now seems

https://anabolex.com/community/threads/the-provider-hgh-reviews-and-discounts.5968/
Alright, thanks. I'll check it out if I end up going for GH again [emoji106]

The main benefit I saw from GH was not what I originally was expecting from it. When first going for GH i wanted fat loss, for that I was dissapointed. I had too high expectations, and/or probably don't respond too well to it that way.
What it was great for was recovery and maintaining muscle mass when I was at work at sea. During the roughest trip I'd always drop in strength and musclemass, aswell as always having aches and pain the first few hours of each shift, 16-18hr days on a fishing boat for 6-7 weeks and not enough time to eat does that. The difference while on GH was very noticeable.
Quit sea now though, so not sure if it's worth it for me at this point.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom