Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Meal Replacement Carbs.....CORNMEAL or FLOUR?!?!

wcjcMr.O

Plat Hero
Platinum
I was looking into supplementing with some form of carbohydrates. I would be using In-Between meals as needed and after workout.

What if your opinion on using cornmeal or some sort of flour, maybe potato flour? I know the Glycemic Index is fairly high on both of these, but adding some fat to the meal will lower it some.

Just looking into a cheap, easy to mix up carb drink with some protein powder mixed in as well.

I think the carb count on most flour's are around 25 carbs per quarter cup.
its like over 60 servings for a few dollars

any thoughts?

Both cornmeal and flour are nutritionally valueless foods. They're just empty calorie starches. You might as well eat potato chips.

Why would you want flour in a shake? There are hundreds of whole grain choices you can have at any time of day. And the new N2BULK is the best carb source you'll ever find.

I eat corn and flour, but as little as possible. (It's hard to avoid). Adding it makes no sense.

Ultra fine powdered oats. Quick easy and dnt taste too bad. I use them alot when bulking. Also use for breakfast as alternative to porridge. I mix bout hundred grams in with a pint of milk. Prob works out bout 80 grams carbs I think. Saves the hassle of eating porridge which personally takes me ages. :)

Ultra fine powdered oats. Quick easy and dnt taste too bad. I use them alot when bulking. Also use for breakfast as alternative to porridge. I mix bout hundred grams in with a pint of milk. Prob works out bout 80 grams carbs I think. Saves the hassle of eating porridge which personally takes me ages. :)

cool. Thank you. I was thinking of something like this when I started this thread. I had no idea that even existed. I will have to look it up.

I get a big chunk of my daily cals from drinking shit I blend up in between my whole food meals. So something like this would be beneficial I think. Powdered complex carb? Ill take it.

Thought about getting some karbolyn or just waxy maize, but its kind of expensive. For the prices ive seen I rather just get a couple bags of potatoes or a 20lb bag of rice for 10 bucks.

cool. Thank you. I was thinking of something like this when I started this thread. I had no idea that even existed. I will have to look it up.

I get a big chunk of my daily cals from drinking shit I blend up in between my whole food meals. So something like this would be beneficial I think. Powdered complex carb? Ill take it.

Thought about getting some karbolyn or just waxy maize, but its kind of expensive. For the prices ive seen I rather just get a couple bags of potatoes or a 20lb bag of rice for 10 bucks.

No probs. :)

Top Bottom