Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MD6 + ECA?

MonStar1023

I was wondering what would happen if I stacked MD6 and a standard ECA stack together? I have read that this is an incredible fat-burning stack.

However, it looks VERY strong and I was thinking about maybe taking 1/2 the recommended ECA stack which is 10mg. ephedrine 100mg. caffein and 160mg. of aspirin. Do you all thiink that MD6 + ECA is too strong or what? Testosterone Magazine is the place that I read this.. and they support Biotest which is who makes MD6. Suggestions?

MD6 is an ECY stack. This differs from an ECA stack in that it utilizes yohimbe instead of aspirin. I have read that it is dangerous to stack aspirin with yohimbe. This is why you never see yohimbe in any ECA stack. Therefore, I would not recommend stacking MD6 with and ECA stack. I would recommend trying each of them SEPARATELY and then go with the one that works better for you. Good luck.

5mg of yohimbine combined with EC is generally not a problem unless you are really sensitive.

However, l-tyrosine can potentiate the stimulant effect of EC DRAMATICALLY, and the MD6 has caffeine already, so both of these could be problematic, especially combined with Y.

The best thing to do is to add PPA or l-norephedrine to an EC stack. You can try adding small amounts of Y as well.

If you start to lose the stimulant and appetite suppressant effects, add some 1-tyrosine (start with 1g and work up)

Yeah I usually am not sensetive AT ALL when it comes to things like this. I dont know I am probably going to take MD6 along with 1/2 the recommended dosage for an ECA stack. Or maybe the entire thing well see I guess.

Top Bottom