Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Maybe some kind of record???

Recruit

New member
My dad is 55 years old. He is 5'9" and weighs 185lbs. He has never done AAS. Monday he benched 315 lbs. for 8 reps, 355lbs. for 2 reps, and 370lbs. for 1 rep. Could this be some kind of state record?
 
Ulter said:
It's not a record, but it's impressive since I assume he's not wearing a shirt.
No shirt besides a plain black t-shirt...how much would a shirt add to someones bench? I've heard up to 50-60lbs.
 
Recruit said:
My dad is 55 years old. He is 5'9" and weighs 185lbs. He has never done AAS. Monday he benched 315 lbs. for 8 reps, 355lbs. for 2 reps, and 370lbs. for 1 rep. Could this be some kind of state record?
awesome... :artist:
 
I am 55, and have a pretty strong chest, the most I have ever lifted on a straight flat bench is 225lbs or 4 plates and the bar.

315 at 8 reps would be a record in my gym, he is impressive period, I don’t care how old he is.
 
We have a guy in our gym who holds a few records in his age group...I am not sure if he is 55, 56 or 57 but he can deadlift 600+, bench close to 400. I'm not sure how much he can squat.

At 185 though those stats you posted are impressive! Good genetics.
 
Recruit said:
My dad is 55 years old. He is 5'9" and weighs 185lbs. He has never done AAS. Monday he benched 315 lbs. for 8 reps, 355lbs. for 2 reps, and 370lbs. for 1 rep. Could this be some kind of state record?

That's impressive
 
Not to take anything away from your dad but there a guy here at our gym, he;s probaly early fifties, I personally say him push 315 for 18 reps. I wouldn't have beleived it unless I saw it but I swear its true, he's a monster.....
 
al420 said:
you need to post this in Weightlifting - you will get some good replys fo sho
Yeah but you wont get a response over there for days sometimes. I post everything in this forum and just let them move it if they want.
 
Recruit said:
My dad is 55 years old. He is 5'9" and weighs 185lbs. He has never done AAS. Monday he benched 315 lbs. for 8 reps, 355lbs. for 2 reps, and 370lbs. for 1 rep. Could this be some kind of state record?


I doubt it but not bad at all for his age.
 
What really sucks is I am 30, and although I am stronger than him, he still blows me away pound for pound. I can't really find a lot of info. on bench press records in AR. so I have no clue how close he might be.
 
The mayzure it by da foot and rounf of the tree bencht down arr
 
marvelous54 said:
The mayzure it by da foot and rounf of the tree bencht down arr
lol...I know what you mean. I haven't been here long...it takes a little getting used to. The people here are great though, and you have to love the southern hospitality.
 
just glad you realized it was a joke. some of these assholes on here take everything to heart
 
Top Bottom