Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Max OT Results

W

Warik

Don't know if anyone still reads this biatch, but as per Frackal's recommendations, I've just completed 6 weeks of training using a slightly modified Max OT routine. This is after about 6 weeks of NOT training using anything, and generally being a lazy ass.

THE ROUTINE:

Monday -
Squats 3x6
Leg Press 2x6
Stiff-Legged Deadlift 2x6
Leg Curls 2x6
Standing Calf Raise 3x8
Seated Calf Raise 3x12

Tuesday -
Straight Bar Curls 2x6
Dumbbell Curls 2x6
Straight Bar Cable Curls 1x6
Lying Tricep Press 2x6
Tricep Cable Pressdowns 2x6
Tricep Kickbacks 1x6
Leg Lifts 2x15
Weighted Cable Crunches 2x10
Crunches 1x10

Wednesday -
Straight bar seated military press 3x6
Arnold DB Press 2x6
Dumbbell Side Raises 2x8
Barbell Shrugs 2x6
Upright Rows 2x6

Thursday -
Cable Lat Pulldowns 3x6
Straight Bar Seated Cable Rows 2x6
Bent Over BB Rows 2x6
One Arm DB Rows 1x6
Weighted Hyperextensions 2x8

Friday -
Flat BB Bench 3x6
Incline DB Press 3x6
Weighted Dips 2x6
Leg Lifts 2x15
Weighted Cable Crunches 2x10
Crunches 1x10

I started at about 172lbs and now weigh 177lbs... looking leaner and feeling much better. Strength has increased significantly especially in some exercises.

Straight Bar Curls: 65lbs to 95lbs
DB Curls: 25lbs to 40lbs
Lying Tricep Press("Skull-Crushers") 65lbs to 95lbs
Leg Lifts 0lbs to 20lbs
Crunches 10lbs to 65lbs
Military Press 95lbs to 115lbs
Barbell Shrugs now doing 335lbs
and Bench Press from 175lbs to 190lbs

Most workouts came out to be only 30-40min long (and that's working out WITH my girl and changing weights and stuff) and I never felt the fatigue that comes with being in the gym for an hour.

I highly recommend this program or variations thereof to others. Going to hit another 6 weeks with this same scheme but adding some cardio (bike) on Tuesdays/Thursdays. Progress reports will be available then.

-Warik

Yer welcome...that is some real solid progress, 5lbs+ since you're leaner is awesome in 6 weeks. I've started a Max-OT session myself, I train this way pretty much exclusively...only thing to watch for, heavy training can cause injuries relatively easily...for example, you fuck up doing deadlifts in the 4-6 rep range...just be careful with your back and shoulders.

Last edited:
I've used the the MAX-Ot workout inth epast with excellent results. It really gets you strong.

But, it also burns you out really fast. I think for mysefl going balls to the wall with heavy weight for that long of a time does too much damage.

In the future if I try it again I will keep the MAX-OT to mini cycles. 2 weeks one phase then switch to another phase (with different exercises) for 2 weeks. So I don;t overtrain that easily. After 4 weeks I think I should take a week and cut the intensity in half. Then hit it for another mini cycle. But that's just how I respond to it.

It made me stronger then I have ever been, but after 12 weeks I went backwards quicker than shit. Losing strength and motivation. In fact I'm still trying to rebound.

In short great workout but it needs to be tailored to the specific individual. Duh, like everything else. Too bad I'm too thick headed somethimes to realize that.

Top Bottom