Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mattie o's anabolic diet log

i do know about the 12 days...and yes, the wheels sorta fell off my whole program here. thats why im starting over, as i want to do it right :)

no reconsidering here :) im very excited about this diet. i just had alot of "crap" going on last week, and didnt quite start out right. no biggie, ill just get back on the horse!

Rock on sister! Good attitude. :garza:

Rock on sister! Good attitude. :garza:

thanks pal...truth be told, im really struggling. i dont think its the diet tho, i think its me...its like i have no "stick-to-it-iveness" left! its really frustrating...i feel weak. and bloated.

good news is, my cardio and lifts have stayed constant and hard and heavy. i havent missed any sessions. but, i need to get my head straight about what i put in my mouth.

anyhoo, i didnt mean for this to turn into a big pity party thread. :Chef:

so im going to do the 12 days again, and well see how that goes. actually, itll be 13 days, as i like to carb up on sundays.

weight was 137.6 today...ugh. same as yesterday morning. i thought id at least lose a bit of water weight after yesterday. calories yesterday were right around 2000, thats better.

Hang in there girl! You have inspired and motivated me on more then one occassion over the last couple of months so if I can return that, even a little bit, let me know!! You can do it!

I'm 9 days into the anabolic diet and my workouts have totally gone in the gutter. I can feel the lack of glycogen in my muscles. I just have no reserves. This Friday will be the end of my 12 days in hell so I will carb up sat and sun. I am following your diet closely.

Hang in there girl! You have inspired and motivated me on more then one occassion over the last couple of months so if I can return that, even a little bit, let me know!! You can do it!

thanks roxy! it makes my day to hear than i inspired and motivated you! thats so cool!

:cow: (thats what im feeling like now, its only 1240 and ive already eaten all the food i packed for the day...i work until 5, and then plan to lift.)

I'm 9 days into the anabolic diet and my workouts have totally gone in the gutter. I can feel the lack of glycogen in my muscles. I just have no reserves. This Friday will be the end of my 12 days in hell so I will carb up sat and sun. I am following your diet closely.

ya, workouts take a dive at first. are you male or female? what kinds of things have you been eating so far? calories? :)

ya, workouts take a dive at first. are you male or female? what kinds of things have you been eating so far? calories? :)

I'm eating very similar to you but more because I'm a guy. I usually skip breakfast then eat meat and salad for lunch....half a peanut butter sandwich before workout....then protein shake after workout. For dinner I will make something like eggs and bacon or just drink another shake. Almonds throughout the day for snack

I'm eating very similar to you but more because I'm a guy. I usually skip breakfast then eat meat and salad for lunch....half a peanut butter sandwich before workout....then protein shake after workout. For dinner I will make something like eggs and bacon or just drink another shake. Almonds throughout the day for snack

peanut butter sandwich....???

Top Bottom