Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

math brain teaser.... are you brain enough?

Beachbum1546 said:
those are just the equalled amounts. they are not computated in the problem.

the biproducts of the operation, they are not limited to the numbers listed, only the operatations on them are.

did you want to see who could do it in the least amount of operations?

UA_Iron said:
the biproducts of the operation, they are not limited to the numbers listed, only the operatations on them are.

Yes, thanks for clarifying.

I tried doing it with only using the number once, unlike what UA_Iron did. I could go on for an eternity if I used the numbers over and over again.

ChefWide said:
add them, subtract them, square them, square root, cube, cube root, mulitply, divide.... you name it

Well, that took all the fun out of it...

I define my own operator and product space such that any action on those numbers is confinded to the set of R which I define here to be a subset of the integer 9.

QED

samoth said:
Well, that took all the fun out of it...

I define my own operator and product space such that any action on those numbers is confinded to the set of R which I define here to be a subset of the integer 9.

QED

How many different operators? I declare an infinite number of operators that when used with the numbers given by Chef is also confined to the set noted by R

R being a subset of the integer 9. Therefore the number of operations using those numbers is without boundary.

redguru said:
How many different operators? I declare an infinite number of operators that when used with the numbers given by Chef is also confined to the set noted by R

R being a subset of the integer 9. Therefore the number of operations using those numbers is without boundary.

Damn you!

:cow:

Top Bottom