Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Masterone is Fina without the sides"

what is the dose for Masteron? Is it on an ED or EOD schedule?

How would a cycle of 50-100mg Masteron and 50mg Zambon EOD look?

Or 50-100mg Masteron and 200mg EQ EOD?

Spidey said:
I have never done masterone or proviron but chemically they are very similar. Proviron is 1-methyl-DHT and masterone is 2-methyl-DHT. All of the profiles I have read say that masterone is a mild anabolic and potent androgen. I have read somewhere that it can function as an anti-e like proviron.

True they are similar. And Masteron does work as an anti-e by forcing the 5 AR to give itself up but it can not convert the Masteron to estrogen. It is a potent Non-aromatising androgen, hence the strength gains. I LOVED IT!

Quad

Lift Chief said:
^ for aap.

I think it's 50mg of masteron ED.

It was 50mg a cc 2cc per amp. I did 100mg Eod.

Quad

And Masteron does work as an anti-e by forcing the 5 AR to give itself up but it can not convert the Masteron to estrogen

How would forcing 5 AR to "give itself up" , I guess you mean deactivate ,be an anti-e? 5-AR turns test into DHT. I think it is possible that masteron has anti-e effects b/c it is a dht derivative and dht somehow, I think by binding aromatase, I could be wrong, is an anti-e.

As far as less sides, every other dht derivative I have done has had plenty of sides . different drugs effect everyone differently, but winny and proviron make my hair fallout and my eyelashes, and give me nightsweats. so does drol, which I think is also a Dht derivative. But I am with satchboogie, Fuck Fina

Swolenpecs said:
What kinda results do you get from Masteron?? I hear its just a hardener... any good strength gains or size??
I only used it for contest prep and it was an awsome hardener. As I said before it was good for strength. I am also corrected on the 5AR. I smoked some weed to mellow out from all the clen and shit... made me silly! It does block the conversion of androgen to estrogen.

QUad

I've been running the quest masteron for almost 2 weeks, and within days I noticed my strength going up noticeably, which is awesome conisidering my contest diet. At this point i can see how much harder I look, and the vascularity is awesome. I'm between 7-8% bf right now, and have veins running all the way up my abs to my lats, I love it.
BTW, I'm running 75mg ed

Spidey said:
I have never done masterone or proviron but chemically they are very similar. Proviron is 1-methyl-DHT and masterone is 2-methyl-DHT. All of the profiles I have read say that masterone is a mild anabolic and potent androgen. I have read somewhere that it can function as an anti-e like proviron.

Yep, spidey is right. The (side)-effects I have from mast. is CNS-effect (so still insomnia like tren), huge increase in libido, sick vascularity, muscle hardness and improved mood. Also I get a severe increase in appetite, which makes it hard to cut down. Just like proviron, which makes me eat like a horse.

Top Bottom