Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mass cycle split training routine....advice please!!?

Hello

Little help needed.

I am deciding a new training split routine whilst on mass cycle. I always trained one body part per day, but thinking of splitting into two sessions a day. I find training more than one body part hard and exhausting, rather hit each muscle once and hard.

I always leave 48 hours between body parts and sometimes longer, just depends how I feel – this really seems to work for me. At the moment, I am almost one week into cycle and already im feeling and looking great, training longer and I seem to be recovery faster even though lifting progressive heavier weights.

I need to train my calves a few times a week, sometime more, always been weak point, but if I hit hard every so often has shown results.

I like to hit the gym every day – though I don’t over train as some might think so – get plenty of rest between muscle groups, sometime just go the gym to do small cardio workout (30 mins or so). Gym is just around the corner from me so really convenient.

I train with a friend on Mondays only (we train legs together), the other days I train with another training partner, novice lifter – but he really pushes me, he like to train in the evenings, so I have to prioritise larger muscle groups in the evenings for him.

I just want to optimise this cycle, to get every pound of muscle on me.

New routine………

Monday - PM (Legs)
Tuesday – AM (Biceps/forearms) PM (chest)
Wednesday - PM (Calves & Abs)
Thursday – AM (Triceps/Abs) PM (Back)
Friday – Cardio
Saturday – (PM) Shoulders & Calves
Sunday – OFF
REPEAT……………….

Any suggestions…………. thanks

When ever you focus on gaining muscular mass you need to be in a caloric surplus. After all, you have to EAT BIG in order to GET BIG. But the problem is with all the extra calories we often gain some excess bodyfat in addition to the muscle gains.

I'm currently on 4200 calories per day, that is protein of 494g, carbs of 344g and fats of 78g

No junk food. Just loads of veggies, salads. Dark and White meats, tuna, and loads of eggs etc.... Thinking if pushing more calories but very hard to maintain strict diet.

Any suggestions bro ?!

I am a supporter of the thought that you cannot gain weight if you just only eat clean!!! you must every now and then eat large not only clean foods to gain some.

Hello

Little help needed.

I am deciding a new training split routine whilst on mass cycle. I always trained one body part per day, but thinking of splitting into two sessions a day. I find training more than one body part hard and exhausting, rather hit each muscle once and hard.

I always leave 48 hours between body parts and sometimes longer, just depends how I feel – this really seems to work for me. At the moment, I am almost one week into cycle and already im feeling and looking great, training longer and I seem to be recovery faster even though lifting progressive heavier weights.

I need to train my calves a few times a week, sometime more, always been weak point, but if I hit hard every so often has shown results.

I like to hit the gym every day – though I don’t over train as some might think so – get plenty of rest between muscle groups, sometime just go the gym to do small cardio workout (30 mins or so). Gym is just around the corner from me so really convenient.

I train with a friend on Mondays only (we train legs together), the other days I train with another training partner, novice lifter – but he really pushes me, he like to train in the evenings, so I have to prioritise larger muscle groups in the evenings for him.

I just want to optimise this cycle, to get every pound of muscle on me.

New routine………

Monday - PM (Legs)
Tuesday – AM (Biceps/forearms) PM (chest)
Wednesday - PM (Calves & Abs)
Thursday – AM (Triceps/Abs) PM (Back)
Friday – Cardio
Saturday – (PM) Shoulders & Calves
Sunday – OFF
REPEAT……………….

Any suggestions…………. thanks
I think youre makin it more complicated than it needs to be....how bout this

Mon-chest
Tues-back
Wed-rest
Thurs-arms
Fri-legs/traps
Sat. Sun off

You can throw Ab work in there 2-3 days a week, notice how I've designed it so you have rest days after back and legs. If you wanna throw some extra excersizes, or sets/reps in there because youre on cycle then go for it. But you don't grow in the gym, without proper rest you will not grow. Train with intensity when you're there and you will grow

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom