Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mass cycle revise!

He said to lower it to .5mg, He said to use it.

You seem to have an issue with reading his post, let me refresh your memory:

If you dont have gyno tendencies and can control bloat with your diet then dont even run the adex. BUT HAVE IT!!

Telling newbies not to run an AI, and just have it is a bad idea which can lead to nasty side effects, health problems, and possible surgery.

He said if your not prone to side there NO NEED for 1mg ed.

Why not? the individual in question is talking about running OVER 1 gram of aromatizing steroids, it's irresponsible to even mention 'not' using AIs.

We understand you want ppl to spend the BIG BUCKS on your adex. But there is no need to run 1mg ed UNLESS you need to.

You don't have to spend "big" bucks to buy our arimidex, there are other sponsors who sell it.

90 percent of your advice is... Run adex.. Nolva and Clomid for PCT. hmmmmm!! Why not hcg? because you dont sell it? LOL!!

Actually, we are adding HCG to our line-up very soon, but a lot of cycle don't require HCG for PCT that is why I don't recommend it with all cycles as other individuals seem to. Clomid and Nolvadex are sufficient for many PCT runs.

To the OP... You can get GP Adex at about 80 percent cost difference then HG adex. And it works well for me.

I'm sure your brand of arimidex works well for you, good luck with that. You get what you pay for.

I don't understand where all that excess estrogen goes or does in a person who DOESN'T take an AI. Your talking over a gram of aromatising compounds this guy wants to take. If he is not gyno prone or prone to bloating (which I can't really believe with over a gram of test and deca), what does the body do with all this excess estrogen? I would think an AI would be mandatory, at whatever dose, with his cycle.

Bitch tits (gyno), bloating, high blood pressure, fat gains, and the list goes on. It's a very bad idea to run cycles, especially with aromatizing compounds, without an AI. A lot of newbies are getting misinformation on the forums these days and suffering major health consequences.

Bitch tits (gyno), bloating, high blood pressure, fat gains, and the list goes on. It's a very bad idea to run cycles, especially with aromatizing compounds, without an AI. A lot of newbies are getting misinformation on the forums these days and suffering major health consequences.

I guess I worded it wrong. Yes, I know about those side effects when not taking an AI and taking alot of aromatising compounds. What I don't understand is guys who say they take over a gram a week of those aromatizing compunds and they say they don't need an AI because they don't get any estro sides or there not prone to bloat or gyno. How is this possible? Where does all that excess estro go and what does the body do with it if there not on an AI and they say they don't get all the sides, but we know that the compounds are heavily aromatizing?

I would lower the adex dose to .5 unless your sure you need it that high.
If you dont have gyno tendencies and can control bloat with your diet then dont even run the adex. BUT HAVE IT!!
If you need it then try .25 EOD. or .5 E3D
If you have never used deca then I would get some caber/dostinex to have on hand just incase.
Dont use nolvadex when using a nandrolone steroid.
Make sure you have some HCG!!

AAS set-up and doses look fine if thats what your comfortable with. I would however stop the deca in week 12 (or at the very least one week before stopping test)so its clear of your system by the time you stop the test. If you stop at the same time the deca will be in your system longer than the test and will be hindering your start of recovery. You dont want that right:D

Clen:
I do not have a bad memory.. Notice his first line to the OP... "I would lower the adex dose to .5mg unless your sure you need it that high".

When have he or I said NOT to use an AI such as adex? Because I use them and I would tell other to also... But 1mg ed even at 1 gram or what he is running is to high. Unless he has a real problem and he will never know running those doses.
Its best for him to use a dose at .25-.5mg eod or e3d... It will work just fine and if he notices bloat or a soreness in his nips he can up it... You are not telling these ppl with your 1mg adex advice that lowering your estrogen that far will hamper there gains as the body needs estrogen to grow and make muscle.
But like I said I know why you would advise running it that high... About 400 dollars for a 12 weeks cycle. Shit thats more then the gear!!
And you can use your little karma bombs all you want... I only give true and real advice!!

I guess I worded it wrong. Yes, I know about those side effects when not taking an AI and taking alot of aromatising compounds. What I don't understand is guys who say they take over a gram a week of those aromatizing compunds and they say they don't need an AI because they don't get any estro sides or there not prone to bloat or gyno. How is this possible? Where does all that excess estro go and what does the body do with it if there not on an AI and they say they don't get all the sides, but we know that the compounds are heavily aromatizing?

Im not prone to gyno even at doses so far but i take it one cycle at a time , but i do get the sides like bloat and bp and such so i treat them with a AI when needed .

Brad .

Top Bottom