Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mass cycle revise!

juicer08

this is going to be my third cycle i am 5'9 220 12% please add anything that anyone would do differently please thanks for the posts fellas

1-14 test cypoinate 625mg ew

1-14 deca durabolin 500mg ew

1-6 d bol 40mg ed

a-dex e3d 1mg please advise if you would use it differently

pct

16-20 clomid day 1 150mg ed after 50mg

16-20 nolvadex day 1 100mg ed after 40mg

help a brother out if something dont look right appreciate it ( especially with the anti e's i have never used any so dont really know)

I would lower the adex dose to .5 unless your sure you need it that high.
If you dont have gyno tendencies and can control bloat with your diet then dont even run the adex. BUT HAVE IT!!
If you need it then try .25 EOD. or .5 E3D
If you have never used deca then I would get some caber/dostinex to have on hand just incase.
Dont use nolvadex when using a nandrolone steroid.
Make sure you have some HCG!!

AAS set-up and doses look fine if thats what your comfortable with. I would however stop the deca in week 12 (or at the very least one week before stopping test)so its clear of your system by the time you stop the test. If you stop at the same time the deca will be in your system longer than the test and will be hindering your start of recovery. You dont want that right:D

If you dont have gyno tendencies and can control bloat with your diet then dont even run the adex. BUT HAVE IT!!
If you have never used deca then I would get some caber/dostinex to have on hand just incase.

AAS set-up and doses look fine if thats what your comfortable with. I would however stop the deca in week 12 (or at the very least one week before stopping test)so its clear of your system by the time you stop the test. If you stop at the same time the deca will be in your system longer than the test and will be hindering your start of recovery. You dont want that right:D

Nice post mate i agree +1000

Brad.

X3.. Good advice.. right on the nail head!!

This is bad advise. By not using an AI during an cycle, the steroid user risks everything from gynecomastia (bitch tits), to hypertension (high BP), to bloating, to fat gains. It's not a good idea to just have an AI on hand 'in case', because when the 'case' comes up it's often too late.

There are numerous people on this forum who have gotten gynecomastia surgery due to them not using an AI, while others have had to stop steroid use permanent due to hypertension.

Esterogenic side effects of steroids are VERY serious and should NOT be taken lightly with a shot glass attitude.

This is bad advise. By not using an AI during an cycle, the steroid user risks everything from gynecomastia (bitch tits), to hypertension (high BP), to bloating, to fat gains. It's not a good idea to just have an AI on hand 'in case', because when the 'case' comes up it's often too late.

There are numerous people on this forum who have gotten gynecomastia surgery due to them not using an AI, while others have had to stop steroid use permanent due to hypertension.

Esterogenic side effects of steroids are VERY serious and should NOT be taken lightly with a shot glass attitude.

He said to lower it to .5mg, He said to use it. He said if your not prone to side there NO NEED for 1mg ed.
We understand you want ppl to spend the BIG BUCKS on your adex. But there is no need to run 1mg ed UNLESS you need to.
90 percent of your advice is... Run adex.. Nolva and Clomid for PCT. hmmmmm!! Why not hcg? because you dont sell it? LOL!!

To the OP... You can get GP Adex at about 80 percent cost difference then HG adex. And it works well for me.

I would certainly hope he is intelligent enough to monitor his BP everyday during cycle. Although its a given that he should. Often its not discussed. Yes he should. Anyone who does not own a personal BP monitor of some kind is insane IMHO. A trip to the doc a few times does not yield accurate BP readings to go off of.

Its not that he "shouldnt" run an AI ever. But he should see how much if at all he really needs it. Many people go overkill with AI's IMHO before they no what their requirements are. I'm lucky, I personally dont get gyno from test (or tren or deca for that matter). I dont "bloat" but I do hold some water without an AI. But its not enough to make me want to use one because it doesnt effect my BP at all. But thats me ofcourse. Most of my dislike for AI's is that its murder on my joints especially my elbows at any dose. But I dont push that theory on people because I dont see alot of other guys complaining about it.

With the deca that high and the dbol he's gonna notice bloating pretty quick if he's gonna get alot. I dont think easing into the AI at that point would hurt him at all. When I noticed too much water with my dbol I hit .25 of adex on a wednesday and again on friday and it was sufficient(along with upping my water intake).

The one thing I dunno is If he said he has ran dbol before? If you did and you had no issues with gyno then I would just be on the lookout for the water retention. If this is your first run with d-bol then maybe you might start with a very light amount of adex E3D. But thats you call.

He said to lower it to .5mg, He said to use it. He said if your not prone to side there NO NEED for 1mg ed.
We understand you want ppl to spend the BIG BUCKS on your adex. But there is no need to run 1mg ed UNLESS you need to.
90 percent of your advice is... Run adex.. Nolva and Clomid for PCT. hmmmmm!! Why not hcg? because you dont sell it? LOL!!

To the OP... You can get GP Adex at about 80 percent cost difference then HG adex. And it works well for me.

ummmmm no...thats a low blow to say hes trying to line his pockets i gaurentee you thats not his motive i have read plenty of post from him to tell you thats a false statment...that is his opinion and advice to the poster...in the end its the posters decision what he put in his body

my opinion is that first post was solid and hit it on the nail also...i mean you should be monitoring your b/p and have a good feel for your body this being the third cycle, so i agree have it on hand but if you dont need it you dont need it....mater faqct have some letro on hand too

I don't understand where all that excess estrogen goes or does in a person who DOESN'T take an AI. Your talking over a gram of aromatising compounds this guy wants to take. If he is not gyno prone or prone to bloating (which I can't really believe with over a gram of test and deca), what does the body do with all this excess estrogen? I would think an AI would be mandatory, at whatever dose, with his cycle.

Top Bottom