Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Married to domestic supply

Fzeroal

Don’t use any other source until you have tried domestic supply
They rock bigtime
Greg took care of me. I was in a rush to get on letro and nolvadex after a bout of gyno i started to get. My fault for not using an AI, i knew I shouldn't have listened to that guy on social media who said not to. anyway I begged him to get it shipped out to me as soon as possible and he did. miraculously they shipped it out literally the next day after I paid. and I got it two days later.
they basically saved my life and I owe it all to them

They rock bigtime
Greg took care of me. I was in a rush to get on letro and nolvadex after a bout of gyno i started to get. My fault for not using an AI, i knew I shouldn't have listened to that guy on social media who said not to. anyway I begged him to get it shipped out to me as soon as possible and he did. miraculously they shipped it out literally the next day after I paid. and I got it two days later.
@domestic-supply.com is the best source for domestic gear, Greg is fast, efficient and has a great supply line.

They rock bigtime
nice job, i'm so happy you decided to go with them

Domestic-supply.com and Greg are the GOAT domestic for 22 years now, very trusted source

D-S and Greg G2g and positive reviews every day for the team, I'm using gear from d-s and happy getting pumps and growing bigger daily

Top Bottom