Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Marijuana use

smoking weed can't be that bad. If you smoke a bong load or something <barley any lung damage> and then just relax and eat food whats wrong with that? After u lift you want to rest and eat anyway yeah? almost like weed is a post workout supplement.

moderation, and never before you lift.

All I know is that I am going to stop drinking, as last year, my first year of weights was a year of great progress (and little drinking) whereas this year, no improvement whatsover (maybe slight to lower body) and lots of drinking.

Alcohol once per 6 weeks will be my new rule

I would imagine the only thing it would affect would be your lung capacity and maybe VO2 max? I could be wrong so if I am, please let me know.

The only damage weed does scientifically is lung capacity, and perhaps slight short term memory damage. nothing known to the muscles.

Iggy- said:
The only damage weed does scientifically is lung capacity, and perhaps slight short term memory damage. nothing known to the muscles.
marinol may bypass the lung damage, but still give u the buzz? :artist:

Iggy- said:

vaporize that shit and your good to go.

Top Bottom