Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

man i havent done this in years....

lame post
wish I could say it buried more deserving posts
but I can't
 
spongebob said:
i looked on the box and didnt see the funny lady. unless its ariel.




She has a red bow in her black hair so i'm guessing its
a-sleeping beauty
b-Snow white


RADAR
 
man, the prizes just arent as good as they used to be. Especially in cracker jacks. You used to get something cool, now it's just a fucking sticker. WTF. W T F.
 
RADAR said:
She has a red bow in her black hair so i'm guessing its
a-sleeping beauty
b-Snow white


RADAR

yep just saw it. snow white.

cant believe theres 50 of em and it say's collect them all. yea right.
 
My favorite sugar cereal from my stoner days is Fruity Pebbles. I would literally pour a whole box in a mixing bowl, add a quart of milk, and eat the whole freakin thing
 
deltreefitness said:
Oh the memories. Is it your cheat day? Sunday Imma have some pizza pies and cake. crack crack crack!

well ive been having cheat day now for over 6 months. i just cant seem to stop eating like this. i mean i eat good foods also but ive been eating my deserts and everything.

im almost embarrassed to say this but earlier i decided to play some pool. my lower back muscle felt like i pulled it and i could barely bend to shoot. this is getting out of hand.
 
spongebob said:
yep just saw it. snow white.

cant believe theres 50 of em and it say's collect them all. yea right.





What the hell am i gonna do with 50 Snow Whites?
RADAR
 
spongebob said:
well ive been having cheat day now for over 6 months. i just cant seem to stop eating like this. i mean i eat good foods also but ive been eating my deserts and everything.

im almost embarrassed to say this but earlier i decided to play some pool. my lower back muscle felt like i pulled it and i could barely bend to shoot. this is getting out of hand.

Shit I've done that (gone off my diet for a long periods of time). Then I get mad, depressed, and don't leave the house. I'm extremely neurotic about body image. It's sick, I know. It sounds like your health is slacking though so...no heaping bowls of cereal before bed!
 
deltreefitness said:
Shit I've done that (gone off my diet for a long periods of time). Then I get mad, depressed, and don't leave the house. I'm extremely neurotic about body image. It's sick, I know. It sounds like your health is slacking though so...no heaping bowls of cereal before bed!

yea im slowly getting back into to training to. and dont get me wrong im naturally thin anyhow except for the small gut im getting and that extra weight with no weight training as of late, hurt my back muscle. it was rediculous i had to quit playing and my wifey laughed at me.
 
spongebob said:
yea im slowly getting back into to training to. and dont get me wrong im naturally thin anyhow except for the small gut im getting and that extra weight with no weight training as of late, hurt my back muscle. it was rediculous i had to quit playing and my wifey laughed at me.

Oh I see. You got mega soar from not being conditioned. I gotcha. Wait till you start training legs again.
 
spongebob said:
some little ass stupid wobbler. it just sits on the desk and wobbles but dont fall down.
wobbler? i thought that was when a woman gets all dramatic as in "she's chucking a wobbler"
we called them weebles when i was a kid
 
Top Bottom