Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man cant Sleep since the first shot!

patkob2001

Guys is it normal to have a bad sleeping pattern when on juice im waking uo every hour or two...I dont feel too tired when I get up .

When I'm on cycle I am an insomniac.... I find solace in Ambien and GHB, both two things I can't find anymore, so now I'm just laying in bed, or I chug some NyQuil, that always does the trick!:D

yes, its normal to me,i dont sleep well at all when im on. i wake up 3 or 4 times a night.

Yep. I sweat like $2.00 dollar whore also. BTW - Melatonin has never worked for me in the past, no effect at all. But...I've been hitting it at 4 - 6mgs while "on" and I have to admit it has helped significantly.

Later,

Sometimes I have the exact same problems. What i find works really well is taking 2 tylenol pm. You'll be out cold.

Totally normal!!!! Try Melatonin, 5HTP, Valerian Root, or St Johns wort. The over the counter sleep aids make me feel like shit in the am. Bendadryl (antihistamine) works pretty well also without to much hangover. The best over the counter combo for me is 2-3 Valerian Root and 3-6mg melatonin, within about 1 hour its lights out. Of course if you have access (Mexico, or a good doctor) Valium, Xanax, Ambien, and Sonata work wonders. The best being Sonata, such a short half life no chance of hangover even if you take it at midnight and get up at 6am...

Top Bottom